• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think Bergwijn done alright to be honest.
He scored a stonker!

But there are too many players out there who lose their brick. Bergwijn is one. He's fine then suddenly his confidence is rocked after Reggie fuked up. Reggie caused both goals. We literally fell apart, and Mason is showing his inexperience in both team selection and reacting to our implosion.

Villa were gifted two goals.

I think people are mis-reading the situation. I don't think we're going through the motions, we're just total brick. The players are crap.

Dier - wouldn't look out of place in a relegated WBA type side
Winks - is just crap. He's a bottom half championship player. Dreadful and genuinely wouldn't look out of place playing for a Sheffield Wednesday
Tanganga - needs to play in his best position. Its wrong to ask a young guy finding his way to play in a brick side out of position
Reggie - been brick for ages
PEH - fine as long as he has someone next to him
Bergwijn - what's he supposed to do?

Kane, Alli, Son useless if you can't feed them the ball.

And we have a brick, brick manager picking his mates. No playmaker, no shape, no idea, no creativity. We've watched it for YEARS now. We've had to put up with Sissoko who can't kick a ball, now we have Winks back in the side. We're trying to play premier league teams with no midfield and a bottom 3 defence. We had the ball around their box a couple of times and it comes out to PEH and Winks. What do we expect to happen? No wonder we can't have a shot. At the same time they slice through us like we don't exist.

We're honestly just a brick side with no manager. This is the result. Rock bottom.

But...but...Mourinho...

I have said for a while that we need a MASSIVE clear out of players but was told its all Jose fault. Can fans really not see that we have too many passengers who have thrown the towel in. Three managers now have had the same brick players strolling about and letting not only the managers down but the fans and the club.

I have said for a while that we need a MASSIVE clear out of players but was told its all Jose fault. Can fans really not see that we have too many passengers who have thrown the towel in. Three managers now have had the same brick players strolling about and letting not only the managers down but the fans and the club.

2 CBs, including a leader, along with a new manager and you'd see a night and day improvement

At some point, Levy will have to let a manager clear out the waste in this squad.

I don't care if it's arm round the shoulder or two hour meetings telling them their brick, just let him do it.

he's the best goal scorer in the league yet hes playing on the half way line trying to hit 40 yard passes?
no fudging wonder he wants out.
and don't buy this we can't create bolloks.
this fudging embarassing.
It's not just a lack of creativity which we 100% lack, it's also a lack of control in midfield. When we have the ball they have no ideas of what to do other than pass it to Kane. It's the same formula that Jose played except a little faster but the same rather basic idea.

I've been saying it for a while but this isn't really a team, it's just a bunch of somewhat talented attackers making it up as they go along.

I'm not that upset I guess because this is what I expect especially when I saw the lineup. We are are lying to ourselves if we think we have the players to control games or even react when up against it.

We give them the best training facilities and stadium, and these average overpaid tacos don't care. We have gone so far backwards. Literally back to the first time bale left. Some say they look unfit because of Jose, could they not stay fitter themselves. Getting rid of over half the squad needs to happen fast. Hoping that winks, sisoko and dier etc are gonna improve. Can't wait for next manager to have to work with them

Back