• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sept***

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

Can someone kindly cry me a river?

Re: *** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa, Capital One Cup 3rd Round, Tues 24th Sep

edit: flash scores being gay

Last edited:

Lamela will surely end up in the middle sooner rather than later in his career.

Anyone got a river link they could pm me please?!

Strange so many of you are asking for rivers, there are shedloads out there, 'what I zee is what I get'

Lamela looking good

Two cultured CBs -oooh my knees are trembling...

At this point, I think Chadli will be a good option but very early days

In a nutshell, Spurs are the better team but our performance is disjointed because we've played quite a few Dawson long balls, mainly Chiriches and Paulinho

The better players are clearly better, i.e. Lamela and Vert look a class apart

We do need to score though, as they will probably get a corner at some point and you know what that means...

Defoe should have passed.

same old ****ing Defoe has turned up. Within 30 yards of goal, **** anyone else, just smash it. utter tool.

**** Walker is injured.

Walker just pulled up and fell over with a sore right ankle/shin with nobody near him :(

Lamela will be a football demigod by the end of the season.

In a nutshell, Spurs are the better team but our performance is disjointed because we've played quite a few Dawson long balls, mainly Chiriches and Paulinho

The better players are clearly better, i.e. Lamela and Vert look a class apart

We do need to score though, as they will probably get a corner at some point and you know what that means...

Good summary.

Also, the amount of times Sandro has just turned his marker is incredible.

chiriches is all over the place. poor from him so far

naughty stud from Albrighton, Walker will be fine for Chelsea.

Brad Friedel is quite fast and flexible still. Impressive for a soon to be 50 year old.

Back