• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Asteras Tripolis, Thurs 6th Nov 2014 ***

It's been bugging me... that banner on the far side... white writing on black background Mitsiopoulos...

It is a rip off of Napolina

51o3n4SsTbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

As you were

Dier turned the wrong way there, just like he did against Saudi Sportswashing Machine

It's just that this lad is not as fast as Ameobi

Good to see he has learned his lesson!!!

Thats the problem with playing guys out of position ( i know there is no alternative )

They can't get out of their half, we're dominating them like a fat priest at Sunday School... but my heart rate is yet to quicken.

Some might say we aren't quite knitting it together and their keeper is bored.

Others might say turgid.

They can't get out of their half, we're dominating them like a fat priest at Sunday School... but my heart rate is yet to quicken.

Others might say turgid.

Virtual total midfield domination yet no vertical penetration. Soldado on for Townsend or Lamela asap. Kane struggling up top by himself.

You're always on about vertical penetration; we also need to consider spreading our balls wide and pushing forward to insert a big hairy lad into the box so he can get his head wet in a 2 on 2 situation.

Others might say turgid.

Static and ponderous.

I dont know what it is with all Spurs sides but nearly every player receives a pass with his back to goal. They then need to take 4 touches to turn into trouble. It grates the **** out of me.

Weirdly!, I think we need to get the ball to Towsend! He could stretch them.

Or

Let them have possession with adventurousness balls then hit them on the break.

OR get a pen like that!

HK??

Back