• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

Just remember that the team who scores first rarely wins this match, in fact from what I remember scoring first is generally a bad sign.

Nah, if we score first we'd be much more likely to win imo....the key is probably going 2-0 up though - despite what Feb 2012 would suggest....

Can't believe the sarcasm over Lamela's nutmeg. I've covered countless training sessions in different sports over here in Norfa Merica and see this stuff all the time. Players live in their own little world in training and these are exactly the sort of tiny details they focus on and have fun with. Breaks the tedium, gives them something to compete for and, believe it or not, let's them work on things they might try in a game.

Who didn't enjoy VDV double nutmegging the dangleberries off of Wheelchair? You can be sure that was something he worked on in training.

This should ease the nerves and take your mind off it if needed. Holy mother of GHod alive

9b85e50a1755cb2860fdc5794ea75448.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'm hungover as fudge, which is never good for the nerves, but the last time I was this hungover for an nld we beat them 3-2 at the deathstar. A sure sign! :D

And now, the day is here
And so we face the fu**ing gooners
My friends, I'll say it clear
We'll state our case, of which I'm certain

To think of how we've won
And may I say - not in a shy way
Oh yes, oh yes, it's Spurs
We did it our way

Just remember that the team who scores first rarely wins this match, in fact from what I remember scoring first is generally a bad sign.

It because you don’t know whether to gamble on a second

But we can counter well now so it could be a different story if we do score first

Back