• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Mate, smashing someone in the face is the very definition of violent conduct, surely you realise this?
Course I do
But I also think trying to undo a keepers glove is an offence
As is tripping up a player
Or pushing the keeper into the goal by backing into him
Or pushing a man jumping
The ref wouldn’t have a clue imo and as the ball wasn’t in play would be as confused as the fans

IMG_3534.jpeg
Not great, I know
But to just put to bed the West Ham example for the offside
The ball has already been shot and is behind our midfielders and Bowen is onside

A ball that deflects off a defenders block has always been considered as offside. It would be onside if he purposely played the ball to someone. I don't think it's difficult tbh.
Sounds like you might be super intelligent though.

Show me one passage of play where either Son or Kulu could have gotten a shot off? I was intently paying attention to this all game and I didn't see one chance for a long shot open up, other than Porro's. And even that one was from way way out.
we play it too slow and congest the wings. speaking of slow did you notice we didn't once try to break away direct to the byline but always chose to stop and pass back? you don't see it because ange has told the boys not to set up for it.

The don't leach off us. That's what the Glazers do. Not a single penny goes to ENIC. It all get reinvested in the club. The only time they will see money from the club is when they sell it. And Levy is no longer running the football side of things. I get it you're upset with the defeat, but a little perspective doesn't hurt.

We could go into the property tavistock owns bought off our own cash. Plus the near billion quid we owe which they borrowed in our name. Which we are liable for. Not ENIC. Or we could also go into the shambles the way Levy has run the club for the last quarter of a century.. .Losing one game to the scum under dubious circumstances hasn't shaped my perspective on him and ENIC old chap.

We could go into the property tavistock owns bought off our own cash. Plus the near billion quid we owe which they borrowed in our name. Which we are liable for. Not ENIC. Or we could also go into the shambles the way Levy has run the club for the last quarter of a century.. .Losing one game to the scum under dubious circumstances hasn't shaped my perspective on him and ENIC old chap.
I’d like to know about the property please?

If Oliver had reffed the game two years ago he probably wouldn’t have given the penalty for the shove on Son. Wouldn’t have sent Holding off either.

Tell me you ride the short bus to school without telling me you ride the short bus to school.

Some folk will never forgive Levy for not being a sugar daddy (no pun intended). But what he has done to transform our revenue streams - and to give us a modern stadium - is absolutely remarkable. Yes the club is indebted, but at super low interest rates. A stadium where the football pitch isn't impacted by rock concerts etc. We now have a way to compete - next season's team will be more competitive for sure.

A few bad resuts after a good start has got the Levy out phalanx out of their boxes i see. :rolleyes:

A few bad resuts after a good start has got the Levy out phalanx out of their boxes i see. :rolleyes:

More acceptable. But still the same level of foreluck tugging. Just less insulting to children with special needs.

That's a win from the Levy fan Bois base I guess.

Last edited:
Some folk will never forgive Levy for not being a sugar daddy (no pun intended). But what he has done to transform our revenue streams - and to give us a modern stadium - is absolutely remarkable. Yes the club is indebted, but at super low interest rates. A stadium where the football pitch isn't impacted by rock concerts etc. We now have a way to compete - next season's team will be more competitive for sure.

Next season for sure....

Sorry Lurker. I've heard this for nigh on 20 years. This is the season the idiot will loose the purse strings. This is the season. Then he buys Ryan Nelson/ndomble/pavlechenko/richarlison etc. It's Stockholm Syndrome. Guy has control over so many Spurs fans believing he will do the opposite every season....Turns out...A quarter of a century later they have been wrong. The amount of money he has spunked would make a Mexican Cartel wince.

Last edited:
Back