• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

Bentancur offers nothing when he plays like this. Hjobjerg ain’t great but at least he works hard.

Bentancur is a myth amongst Spurs fans. He’s been absolutely terrible since he came back from injury.
He can pass the football and links up play. Agreed he’s not been the player he was before the ACL injury but that’s no surprise. PEH , Biss or Sarr have nothing close in terms of passing ability as Bentancur. Not even close. A myth he is not.

Porro can't defend, sorry and it won't be popular but he is terrible going back the other way. I think he is talented but it's not at RB

Bentancur offers nothing when he plays like this. Hjobjerg ain’t great but at least he works hard.

Bentancur is a myth amongst Spurs fans. He’s been absolutely terrible since he came back from injury.
He's not worked hard ? He's strolled around the pitch.

He can pass the football and links up play. Agreed he’s not been the player he was before the ACL injury but that’s no surprise. PEH , Biss or Sarr have nothing close in terms of passing ability as Bentancur. Not even close. A myth he is not.

He’s been brick all season. People remember last season’s Bentancur thinking it’s going to come back in the second half 3-0 down to Arsenal.

I’m not saying PEH is better but it’s 50/50 for the sub and I’ve no issues with Bentancur going off.

Don't want to see Markysimmo doing any more OMTs for the next decade. Nothing personal, pal, but you've been on a bad streak that we can no longer afford to indulge.

Get out there and do things - get drunk, get laid, get your golf handicap down. But when it comes to OMTs, get tae fcuk.

He’s been brick all season. People remember last season’s Bentancur thinking it’s going to come back in the second half 3-0 down to Arsenal.

I’m not saying PEH is better but it’s 50/50 for the sub and I’ve no issues with Bentancur going off.
Good glad you’ve no issues. It’s the wrong sub for me. Agree to disagree.

Sherwood and Wright saying MVDV should be on as Tomiyasu made a deliberate attempt to play the ball.
That's a tricky one. They are correct, but only if it counts as a next phase of play when it comes off him. The decision was made as we took the long shot. The decision is correct. Whether the basis for the decision is correct is an interesting question. Hard to keep up with the rules these days on phases and being active etc re offside

Back