• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

fudge me. We’re a bit clueless. We might have possession but we’re too slow with it. They’re allowing us to have the ball and just waiting for a mistake. You could see it when Romero came forward with it and three of their players didn’t put in a tackle but just let him pick a pass.

The defending on set pieces is absolutely comical. I don’t know how that happens.

Madders having a mare, Sonny as bad. Deki has probably been the best of them.

We’re being dingdonged at our place and those clams are revelling in it. Embarrassing to see how many of our fans left in the first half too.

That’s why it’s so pitiful. So frustrating. He needs to change the way we play or he’ll be gone by next Xmas. Not even about quality of player as some think. It’s basic stuff. We were ball watching for Saka goal. Ball watching ffs

We have good players imv, better than the form we've been showing the last 2-3 monthsat least - no excuses, we've been absoloute muck this year

I agree.

But it is the system that puts so many people so high up the pitch constantly.
For the Saka goal we had enough in position to get back but all besides Davies run towards the ball instead of having a couple running towards our goal. Bentancur was the biggest culprit there. He started close to Davies and if he had've run back it would've been two on Saka.

He blew my mind when he arrived, he was so calm and composed, passed like a sniper, involved others and had eyes in his neck. Now he's aimlessly doing strange things, yes our movement up top is worse than it was but that can't be all of it. I had really high hopes for him.

The whole team has been useless for months now - all the individuals can't have just naturally turned to brick

We don't individually mark players at set pieces. We take up pre determined positions. That's the definition of a zonal defence.

It's not a question of if it's better or worse, it's a fact that it's not working for us.

It's ridiculously hard to defend a run from behind that you can't see.
It’s broken

Been holding my tongue on him throughout the season with the commentary being he's been a great player off the bench - he hasn't, he's been his usual self, moments from putting us in the brick every game
After first minute he was strolling back
What I can't stand is players moaning g they are not playing/not in CL and when get the chance are half arsed.

He's one of those players.

That’s why it’s so pitiful. So frustrating. He needs to change the way we play or he’ll be gone by next Xmas. Not even about quality of player as some think. It’s basic stuff. We were ball watching for Saka goal. Ball watching ffs

If these performances continue through to the start of next season he could be gone at the end of October

Back