• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

It's not the system that says 4 players stop playing and leave Davies 1 on 1 for a goal which is the first rule I was taught at 8 years old and that's play to the whistle. Too many soft types who moan and point fingers currently, lack of responsibility to jobs and roles. It's pathetic from the majority of them out ther

I agree.

But it is the system that puts so many people so high up the pitch constantly.

Ange can't defend set pieces

We've had that weakness for as long I supported Spurs.

Not that I'm saying it's acceptable or that I am happy with Ange right now (but am just in heat of moment still).

But I don't know any time we've defended them convincingly.

If we can get Son and Maddison on the pitch we might only lose this by a 3 goal margin.

Arsenal to their credit are very good at getting back in to defensive shape. Loads of potential moments on the counter where one split second of hesitation means the chance is gone, so Kulu in his current form is eerrrr probably not worth talking about.

Crazy the difference in the Son who was banging them in early on the season compared to the ghost we're currently seeing. At least Richy would let the CB's know they were in a game, he'd also have missed the chance that Son had if course.

Son is not the guy, he is so shocking in possession its unreal. He breaks up every attack, bang average when he is not scoring goals. 100% a form player.
Son has been poor for larger chunks this season, his Elite level finishing has covered up his all round play.

We don't individually mark players at set pieces. We take up pre determined positions. That's the definition of a zonal defence.

It's not a question of if it's better or worse, it's a fact that it's not working for us.

It's ridiculously hard to defend a run from behind that you can't see.

All anyone needs to do against us - so obvious
That’s why it’s so pitiful. So frustrating. He needs to change the way we play or he’ll be gone by next Xmas. Not even about quality of player as some think. It’s basic stuff. We were ball watching for Saka goal. Ball watching ffs

Leicester getting relegated should have been a big red flag. He did it to them last season.
He blew my mind when he arrived, he was so calm and composed, passed like a sniper, involved others and had eyes in his neck. Now he's aimlessly doing strange things, yes our movement up top is worse than it was but that can't be all of it. I had really high hopes for him.

Back