• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

An opposition player just scored an easy header THREE yards out from a corner.
That's unacceptable at Sunday League level.
I'm still on board with accepting 5th as being a good season.
I'm still on board with letting Ange ball be inconsistent until it clicks supremely.
I'm not on board with such basics as a header within the width of the posts from three yards.
And that's on everyone to fix..... yesterday. It's not the first time.

It's bad seeing a NLD as one sided as the prime Wenger days.

It's not like we have Anthony Gardner, Gary Doherty, Simon Davis and Rebrov playing. We've seen much better from everyone of these players. What's with this drop off.

Have we been found out?

Is it really that so many of our players are off-form (or injured), or is it just that our opponents have done their homework and figured out how to hurt us?

Is Ange's system coming undone now that he's playing it against the best teams in world football?

I'd have taken 5th very happily at the start of the season, esp. coupled with exciting attacking football, but I'm struggling to see how we'll get much better.

Back