• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AEL Limassol Thu 28th Aug 19.45 KO***

Rotation is key at this point and after the performance at QPR I would not making any changes to that team for Sunday keeping that in mind I would go for this lineup:

-------------Vorm--------------

Naughton---Velkovic--Dier-----Davies

----------Sandro-----Dembele--------

Holtby----------Kane----------Townsend

----------------Soldado---------------

Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Lamela, Lennon, Paulinho, Vertonghen, Eriksen

------------------Friedel---------------

Naughton----Fazio-Fryers----Davies

-------------Sandro-Veljkovic---------

---------Lennon-Kane-Dembele------

Rest everyone. Give the new guy his debut.
I want to see Dembele in this position rotating and combining with Kane and Lennon.
I'd like to see if Veljkovic can pull the strings in the middle.

Rotation is key at this point and after the performance at QPR I would not making any changes to that team for Sunday keeping that in mind I would go for this lineup:

-------------Vorm--------------

Naughton---Velkovic--Dier-----Davies

Holtby----------Kane----------Townsend

Subs: Friedel, Fredericks, Lamela, Lennon, Paulinho, Vertonghen, Eriksen

Vorm's still not registered. I don't think you even get the opportunity to register more players after the first leg.

Same point to modric THFC as per fazio.

Though if someone knows differently..

AFAIK Vorm can't play, and I'm still worried by his absence, beginning to fear it is to with his transfer being investigated by FIFA. So hope my fears are groundless, of course.

They are rumours, but compounded by the fact that they weren't on the bench for QPR, with no report of either of them being injured. I might be adding 2 + 2 and making 5.

09 Soldado
18 Kane
14 Holtby
07 Lennon
19 Dembélé
24 Friedel
33 Davies

You can only have 7 subs, so supposing Walker had been fit chances are he would have started. That means someone drops from the starting line up and someone else from the bench. Lets say Holtby is removed off the bench, that leaves us with Sandro, Townsend, Holtby and Paulinho out of the first team squad. And what about Federico Fazio when he signs? At the very least he goes on the bench and then you take out say, Kane. That leaves us with Kane, Sandro, Townsend, Holtby and Paulinho outside the match day squad.

We need to get use to the fact that we will have a first team squad of about 25-27 players and a match day squad of 18. Lets not suggest if you are not in the 18 then you automatically have no future at the club

Some internet chatter that Bobby is injured and Chiriches is back in training and could be selected.

Be good if Vlad could start this game. It's the type of team I think he would do well against. If not I'd like to see Velko given a go.

Updated with no Bobby or Vorm and Vlad coming in...

-------------Friedel--------------

Naughton---Chiriches--Dier-----Davies

Lennon----------Holtby----------Townsend

----------------Kane---------------

Subs: Lloris, Fredericks, Lamela, Veljkovic, Paulinho, Vertonghen, Eriksen

--------------------------Friedel------------------------

naughton------------Dier----------Chiriches--------Davies

----------------------Sandro---Dembele-----------------

----Lennon----------------Holtby-------------Townsend--

---------------------------Kane--------------------------

Updated with no Bobby or Vorm and Vlad coming in...

-------------Friedel--------------

Naughton---Chiriches--Dier-----Davies

Lennon----------Holtby----------Townsend

----------------Kane---------------

Subs: Lloris, Fredericks, Lamela, Veljkovic, Paulinho, Vertonghen, Eriksen

Looks good to me. Maybe have Ade on the bench just in case.

I sincerely hope Dier doesn't start. I think he needs resting for Sunday, Vlad and Jan for me on Thursday, with Velko next in line.

Back