• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur - Tromsø IL ***

We could be looking at a new Spurs home European goalscoring record tomorrow night.

The current record, in case you're interested, was a 9-0 home win against Keflavik in the UEFA Cup in September 1971.

Cyril Knowles, Ralph Coates, Steve Perryman, Martin Chivers (3), Phil Holder and Alan Gilzean (2) scored the goals that night.

We could be looking at a new Spurs home European goalscoring record tomorrow night.

The current record, in case you're interested, was a 9-0 home win against Keflavik in the UEFA Cup in September 1971.

Cyril Knowles, Ralph Coates, Steve Perryman, Martin Chivers (3), Phil Holder and Alan Gilzean (2) scored the goals that night.

Steady on.

No way... Tromsø is a good team. And they have a good defence.

If we win with 3 goals I think we can be happy, we are going to win, I just hope we use this game to gel the team....
Tromsø will take points in this Group.

Unbelievable. Where the hell do you get the confidence from? I'll be happy just to win and no injuries

Unbelievable. Where the hell do you get the confidence from? I'll be happy just to win and no injuries

There's going to be plenty of Spurs players on show tomorrow night who will be itching to prove themselves worthy of a Premier League start.

And we'll not have many better opportunities to rack-up a decent score than against Tromsø at home.

There's going to be plenty of Spurs players on show tomorrow night who will be itching to prove themselves worthy of a Premier League start.

And we'll not have many better opportunities to rack-up a decent score than against Tromsø at home.

Yeah, baby!!

We ain't gonna lose this one, let's go for the throat!!

New countries to the EU usually have transition restrictions placed on them. Germany, Austria, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, Malta, United Kingdom and Spain all have restrictions on Romania workers until 2014.

ah ok, thanks for clearing that up! I guess next year, there is still certain restrictions that they have to follow through, but all in all a good idea.

We're going to dominate, but they're a solid, hard working side. Anything more than 3 or 4 goals would shock me.

GK - Brad

RB - Naughton
CB - Kaboul
CB - Dawson
LB - Fryers

CM - Sandro
CM - Dembele

RM - Lamela
CAM - Holtby
LM - Chaldi (if fit)

ST - Defoe

I was at that game, it was like a dream.

Lamela, Holtby and Eriksen almost hasnt played games yet... this is the perfect game to get them together.
Lloris, Walker, Rose, Verts, Townsend, Dembele, Sigurson, paulinho and Soldado should rest this game.

Vlad has to play in the cup game after the weekend, maybe Chadli and Capoue and Lennon wil be back then...

Precisely, need to show a bit more respect.

I'd be happy with a 2-0 or 3-0, if 9-0 happens then so be it.

ofcourse we need to show respect, and Tromso could easily even manage a draw. But with the Norwegian relegation battle going on, I think they might be a bit pre occupied by the next matches, and if we create chances and take them, this can easily become quite a rout..

They are not idiots, they could easily hold out for 0-0 if they play 8-2-0 formation, so don't be so ****y Mr Statto.

No amount of dribbling will get through that formation, we may have to bring on Crouchy and Gary Doherty and get it in the mixer.

They are not idiots, they could easily hold out for 0-0 if they play 8-2-0 formation, so don't be so ****y Mr Statto.

No amount of dribbling will get through that formation, we may have to bring on Crouchy and Gary Doherty and get it in the mixer.

:)

Kenwynne Jones will be available for buttons this January. We need a big lump on the bench.

Back