• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Leicester City

You can't slowly pass through teams or run through teams, you need to create the space to create in.
High possession football means you have to excellent at that - we are slow and average at it.

When Kane is back I'd play lopsided, have Dier, Wanyama and Dembele in CM, get Rose and Walker attacking as wingbacks and have Janssen up top with Alli and Kane working off and around him.

people keep bangin on about Kane but he's not going to get different service to Janssen

the problem is the AM, it's not performing
Yep. Eriksen and Son were particularly poor today. Eriksen is a favourite of mine but he couldn't get rid of the ball fast enough.

hopefully poch in-game influence ability and timing of substitutes improve FAST.

even we have a world beater like isco on the bench , what can he do coming in 82min ?

This team will never win anything whilst Eriksen is in the team, he's a weak sister, when things get tough he goes missing. Janssen, apart from the penalty has he had a worthwhile touch? Poch MUST dip into the January transfer market and find someone who can score. Otherwise it's 5- 7 place for us this year. Watched the red cnuts and they breezed past a Sunderland side not much worse than the crap we faced today. Unlike us, they moved the ball much more quickly and carved a brick side up. Oh well, the pressures off now.

This team will never win anything whilst Eriksen is in the team, he's a weak sister, when things get tough he goes missing. Janssen, apart from the penalty has he had a worthwhile touch? Poch MUST dip into the January transfer market and find someone who can score. Otherwise it's 5- 7 place for us this year. Watched the red cnuts and they breezed past a Sunderland side not much worse than the crap we faced today. Unlike us, they moved the ball much more quickly and carved a brick side up. Oh well, the pressures off now.

Don't be daft. Sunderland are MUCH worse than Leicester.

Apart from Veronghen's header against the post.

And Janssen's freekick.

And Janssen's turn and shot wide.

And GKN's low ball across the 6 yard line.

And Rose's shot right at the death.

5 half chances in forty five minutes, that's not the swashbuckling hammering I had in mind

(Verts needs to be hitting the target there by the way, unchallenged 10 yards out)

honestly... pardon me if I'm not thinking straight but can we get the unbeaten streak out of the way???

I rather we lose to city and won the rest we SHOULD have won

Nice thought but that's not how it works.

If you can't win, don't lose. The points are ticking up. We're well in touch despite a slight dip in form. No need for panic stations yet.

One thing I think we miss from Kane is his desire to just blast the ball at goal 3-4 times per game. Power in a shot can compensate for a lot, powderpuff efforts get closed down in the PL.

It doesn't need to be pretty to score a goal.
It also affects how the opposition defend.

Back