• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

Ade has been shocking, even by his standards. Other than that I'm more than happy to take a performance like this.

His miss was bad, but in the only period where we've looked dangerous he was well involved and held the ball up well. A shocking miss yes, but a shocking performance? I wouldn't agree so far

That was better than expected. We've restricted Arsenal to long range efforts, whilst we have had 4 or 5 glorious oppurtunity on the break. If we had picked the right pass or been more accurate on a few of those occasions we would have been through on goal. Very annoying that we wasted those opportunities though. We need to be more clinical. We got better as the game wore on, which is positive. Someone get Wheelchair to do something stupid in the second half, please.

We have played deep. Parked bus a bit. And it has so far paid dividends. Wow. First time in a while we have played like this. Let's hope we snatch one and win. COYS

we ALWAYS played like this against Arsenal under Harry and it nearly worked every time.

If we were competent up top, no that's disrespectful, if we were functioning a little better, we could have destroyed them. Imagine Bale and co v this lot. We've wasted chance after chance

I really like Capoue. Great positioning, strong in the tackle, wants to get on the ball, keeps it well and has range in his passing.

Also starting to think Rose might grow into a pretty good left-back.

Nice to see Naughton playing well too - good on the lad.

Lamela been pretty darn poor though...

Ade and Chadli isnt working.

I'd love to see Soldado and Kane playing where Ade and Chadli are.
But Kane isnt even in the squad.
Soldado has to come on. Of whats available I'd like to see Lamela behind him as a second striker.
Move Chadli over to the right?

His miss was bad, but in the only period where we've looked dangerous he was well involved and held the ball up well. A shocking miss yes, but a shocking performance? I wouldn't agree so far

Ade should have scored that sitter but instead stumled - on his heels and ****

Thing frustrating is when Ade comes outwide, no one is in the box. i'm not neccesarily blaming Ade, more somone not realising Ade is out wide and busting ass to get in the box

it seems to be working to me - Lamela and Mason both looking to break in to the space

don't think id change anything at the moment - think we finished the second half quite strongly

Ade and Chadli isnt working.

I'd love to see Soldado and Kane playing where Ade and Chadli are.
But Kane isnt even in the squad.
Soldado has to come on. Of whats available I'd like to see Lamela behind him as a second striker.
Move Chadli over to the right?

Soldado
Eriksen - Lamela - Chadli​

i quite like that

Eriksen and Lamela have been so poor. Defensively well organised for once. Rose and Naughton excellent. Capoue very good. Mason doesn't realise how good he could be.

Eriksen Lamela and Ade wasteful. Chadli the best of them.

Edit* when I say poor! I mean their use of the ball has been incredibly wasteful. Can't fault Pochettino here, tactics spot on.

Also go in hard on that **** Wheelchair with that injury he's struggling with.
They've played so much worse since Arteta came off.

Infuriating how wasteful we are, the team consistently craps itself when we get anywhere near an opening for a goal. We need to be more ruthless.

Eriksen and Lamela have been so poor. Defensively well organised for once. Rose and Naughton excellent. Capoue very good. Mason doesn't realise how good he could be.

Eriksen Lamela and Ade wasteful. Chadli the best of them.

Edit* when I say poor! I mean their use of the ball has been incredibly wasteful. Can't fault Pochettino here, tactics spot on.

I have a feeling Poch does though which is encouraging.

Back