• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

Will be very happy with a draw tonight. That **** midfield will undoubtedly be in total control, I fear. Let's just hope we don't concede within 10-15 mins like we normally do, so at least we'll live of the hope for a while.

Will probably end 3-0 or 4-1 to ****, though. Fingers crossed for a miracle. COYS!!!

Oh, good luck Mason, that's a bold move to throw him off the deep end like this, but hopefully he'll make us proud. Another goal like on Thursday would do it.

We have a decent team out, hope Capoue is ready for what will be a massive task him today.

Unsurprisingly, I think Arsenal will win, but let's hope we can make a game of it and not suffer an Arsenal victory procession.

Thoughts on team:

Happy with the team. Glad Vertonghen is back in the team, also happy with Naughton at right back, our best available right back, it's a decent back four, Kaboul is captain and knows all about the NLD so don't mind too much.

Mason and Capoue worked superbly in pre season and this is a midfield partnership that played most in pre season. Capoue mopped up whilst Mason moved forward, what I liked most about the partnership is they both got their role, they mopped up behind their designated full backs when they roamed forward, leaving no space behind.

Front four was always going to pick itself, I'd still have gone for Soldado but hope Ade is up for it today because we would need someone special from him.

Very disappointed however that there is no room on the bench for Stambouli. I think if we were gonna take one of Capoue or Mason off or even a forward player to shore up midfield, he'd have been my man to bring on, oh well.

All in all, I hope the lads give a superb performance. No harm in losing if you fight for every last ball and fight all you have just in the end not enough quality than to be walked all over after two minutes.

COYS.

It will be Alan SMith and Martin Tyler commentating, may as well be watching Arsenal TV, ridiculous

I'm going to watch a Russian site to avoid listening to those two ****s

I won't understand a word but it will make way more sense

Jamie Redknapp reall talked up the ability of Mason - called him potentially the best midfielder in the country! Been unlucky with injuries apparently. I had no idea he so highly rated at the club.

Thoughts on team:

Happy with the team. Glad Vertonghen is back in the team, also happy with Naughton at right back, our best available right back, it's a decent back four, Kaboul is captain and knows all about the NLD so don't mind too much.

Mason and Capoue worked superbly in pre season and this is a midfield partnership that played most in pre season. Capoue mopped up whilst Mason moved forward, what I liked most about the partnership is they both got their role, they mopped up behind their designated full backs when they roamed forward, leaving no space behind.

Front four was always going to pick itself, I'd still have gone for Soldado but hope Ade is up for it today because we would need someone special from him.

Very disappointed however that there is no room on the bench for Stambouli. I think if we were gonna take one of Capoue or Mason off or even a forward player to shore up midfield, he'd have been my man to bring on, oh well.

All in all, I hope the lads give a superb performance. No harm in losing if you fight for every last ball and fight all you have just in the end not enough quality than to be walked all over after two minutes.

COYS.

Its ****ing awful. Two Relegation/Championship level full backs and a centre half that had a good season a few years years ago.

Jamie Redknapp reall talked up the ability of Mason - called him potentially the best midfielder in the country! Been unlucky with injuries apparently. I had no idea he so highly rated at the club.

Wow is that the 1st tie he has said something nice about a Spurs player since we dared to sack his Dad

Don't worry we've got loads of midfield options on the bench

subs: Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Bentaleb, Lennon, Townsend, Soldado

Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb, Bentaleb...

Bentaleb

PS - don't worry about the game, I just dribbled round three trees and scored into the hedge*

To be honest I got tackled by a shrub but I won it back in the end

Back