• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really got quite emotional watching that klopp v Poch documentary on channel 4.

Genuinely cannot put into words what Pochettino has done for this club and it’s connection to me personally. The Ajax and City games have almost justified all the hours and hours we’ve poured into this club, with what has felt like for so many of us an investment that we’ve had very little return on. And I don’t think we ask for much, not really. I don’t really need trophies, but those moments. Those absolutely wonderful moments where you just lose yourself entirely. What a feeling.

Moments that you watch back and either you cannot help but smile from ear to ear or burst out crying.

I think it’s fair to say he has made us feel again. To truly connect to that feeling we first had as kids when we wanted nothing but to don the spurs top and emulate our heroes.

He got us up screaming at anyone who will listen that “that’s why we do this to ourselves, all for these moments”

Memories that live with us forever, with our loved ones. It’s escapism, it’s fantasy, it’s indescribable.

Thank you Poch. You’ve made us believe again. I really hope we have just one more of those moments again this season that will echo over and over and remain in our minds until our last days.

I absolutely love this club... COYS! Believe! Dare to dream! GLORY GLORY!!!

Just woke up for work and had a totally random dream. We were 1-0 up and they had a corner which broke to Danny rose who ran the length of the pitch being chased all the way and instead of crossing to the open player running in from the right he decided to go himself and somehow managed to bundle the ball into the back of the net. Never have football related dreams and not sure why I have rose scoring the winner but thought I’d chuck it out there for you all to laugh about. COYS!!!

This is feeling surreal.

The Mrs who hasn’t really watched football since we won the Carling Cup has even gone and sorted a baby sitter and planned a night out to watch the game at a sports bar.

Unprecedented from the other half.

This is such a massive thing but I’m down playing it to equal proportions, akin to that of the Tranmere game in the FA Cup earlier this season.

Just woke up for work and had a totally random dream. We were 1-0 up and they had a corner which broke to Danny rose who ran the length of the pitch being chased all the way and instead of crossing to the open player running in from the right he decided to go himself and somehow managed to bundle the ball into the back of the net. Never have football related dreams and not sure why I have rose scoring the winner but thought I’d chuck it out there for you all to laugh about. COYS!!!

Positive dreams, positive vibes - that's all good. Whilst I'd love Kane to be the one scoring the winner (with Sissoko scoring at some point too), I don't care who it is as long as it's for us.
And if nothing else, you have to have a bet on Danny scoring.

Really got quite emotional watching that klopp v Poch documentary on channel 4.

Genuinely cannot put into words what Pochettino has done for this club and it’s connection to me personally. The Ajax and City games have almost justified all the hours and hours we’ve poured into this club, with what has felt like for so many of us an investment that we’ve had very little return on. And I don’t think we ask for much, not really. I don’t really need trophies, but those moments. Those absolutely wonderful moments where you just lose yourself entirely. What a feeling.

Moments that you watch back and either you cannot help but smile from ear to ear or burst out crying.

I think it’s fair to say he has made us feel again. To truly connect to that feeling we first had as kids when we wanted nothing but to don the spurs top and emulate our heroes.

He got us up screaming at anyone who will listen that “that’s why we do this to ourselves, all for these moments”

Memories that live with us forever, with our loved ones. It’s escapism, it’s fantasy, it’s indescribable.

Thank you Poch. You’ve made us believe again. I really hope we have just one more of those moments again this season that will echo over and over and remain in our minds until our last days.

I absolutely love this club... COYS! Believe! Dare to dream! GLORY GLORY!!!

Fantastic post. Captured exactly how I feel better than I ever could.

Is there anywhere to watch that doc? Fell asleep last night and missed it.

Right at this moment we're just one bloody match away from winning arguably the biggest trophy in club football (I'd argue the bigges trophy in football, period) - so while we can get caught up with anxieties, I think it's worth remembering that we're in a period now where we should allow ourselves to dream. Right now it's possible. We can fudging win it. It's possible now, so dream away, allow yourself to think about just how sweet it will be for every fan and for the club if we win it. Right at this moment we CAN do it. :)

My Spurs Shop delivery just arrived.
Shirt for tomorrow, plus the CL Final Programme.

It is all starting to feel very, very real now.
Nerves are beginning to kick in. Today is going to be interminably long. I will watch the C4 progamme from last night, then I might watch the Ajax 2nd half again, for the adrenalin lift.

I have faith in Poch and I have faith in this team. We definitely can win this. Moreover, I think we will win this. But that won't stop me being nervous as hell.

COYS!!

Right at this moment we're just one bloody match away from winning arguably the biggest trophy in club football (I'd argue the bigges trophy in football, period) -
I don't think there's any argument. It's by far the biggest trophy in football - nothing else even comes close.

It’s going to be “the most one-sided final of all time” apparently, according to football ‘journalist’ Mark Ogden on 5Live this morning. 3-0 Liverpool win.

Sorry for all those of you who have travelled out. Obviously a wasted journey.

It’s going to be “the most one-sided final of all time” apparently, according to football ‘journalist’ Mark Ogden on 5Live this morning. 3-0 Liverpool win.

Sorry for all those of you who have travelled out. Obviously a wasted journey.
I love all this stuff though, we are so much better when we're underdogs especially in this competition

Back