• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Dons v Watford Town

Not sure they'll take the same approach against us as against Reading? I know we haven't been at our best so far, but I think I'm a a somewhat more intimidating opponent than Reading.

Regardless of what they do we should do what is best for us. I'm a at a point where quite a few of our players could use the game time, we should do that I think. Giving some of the regular starters a breather, even though fatigue is just a mental thing. Perhaps make GB happy by bringing in a youngster, if someone is actually ready to step up.

I think that Watford are more likely to field a stronger team given that it is a neutral venue.

Yeah
Pay in advance or get their early and wait for people to leave the industrial estate
Alternative is to Park about half a mile away

Thanks

What sort of direction is good in that half mile away territory? Is there on-road parking around Bletchly (just looking at google maps) for instance?

Thanks

What sort of direction is good in that half mile away territory? Is there on-road parking around Bletchly (just looking at google maps) for instance?

Most of Bletchley nearby is retail and industrial

Their used to be spaces publicly available in front of Marshall’s amplifiers but that may have gone

How far away is too far?

Most of Bletchley nearby is retail and industrial

Their used to be spaces publicly available in front of Marshall’s amplifiers but that may have gone

How far away is too far?

Even a mile/20 mins is good. I'm happier to walk that extra 5-10 mins further to a place where there's ample, than have to drive around in circles trying to pounce on a space

Never ever gonna happen.

Swap Parrot for Llorente and add a 7th sub (Oakley-Booth doesn't in fact count as two players it would seem), and I don't think it'll be far off. Amos has league appearances this season and Sterling's already cameo-ed in the CL

Swap Parrot for Llorente and add a 7th sub (Oakley-Booth doesn't in fact count as two players it would seem), and I don't think it'll be far off. Amos has league appearances this season and Sterling's already cameo-ed in the CL

I think that @AdamB has got closest to the likely line up so far.

Even a mile/20 mins is good. I'm happier to walk that extra 5-10 mins further to a place where there's ample, than have to drive around in circles trying to pounce on a space

fenny Stratford may be your best bet
What time do you think you will get there?

My guess at the line-up:

Gazzaniga

Aurier
Sanchez
Foyth
Davies

Wanyama
Winks

Lamela
Dele
Son

Llorente

Would be happy with but would have Toby in there for Foyth, i like what i have seen from Foyth but not sure if he would be strong enough against Deeney.

Cheers. Depends on the traffic, but I'm aiming for about 6:30

You may be alright then on the roads around the industrial estates at Denbigh and Peveral Drive
Also look in Mount Farm park area as that’s quite close

I will add that you will be impressed with the stadium I think

The iron concourse is a great idea and it’s a cracking stadium IMO

On the MK Dons website it says you can park at the ground, whats the traffic getting out likely to be there?
Trying to decide whether to drive or get a train from Hemel to Bletchley

Has anyone seriously said that in the context of the Rumbelows?

Every season.

They'll be people calling for us to play our strongest 11 before kickoff. Guaranteed.
Winning is a habit, even Ferguson had to win his first trophy before he could win his second, third, etc.

Insert some vague, uncorrelated chain of events beginning with the chavdrink cup and ending with winning the CL here.

On the MK Dons website it says you can park at the ground, whats the traffic getting out likely to be there?
Trying to decide whether to drive or get a train from Hemel to Bletchley

Train it mate

If it’s half full you will be ok driving, but if it’s anything like the rugby World Cup it’s carnage

The parking on site is good but you still have 1600 cars trying to leave at the same time onto two exits

You need to pre book that too

Winning is a habit, even Ferguson had to win his first trophy before he could win his second, third, etc.

Insert some vague, uncorrelated chain of events beginning with the chavdrink cup and ending with winning the CL here.

Kane would take a pay cut and be happy finishing in 10th if he could get his hands on the Milk Cup.

Gazzaniga
Aurier Sanchez Foyth Davies
Winks Wanyama Amos
Lamela Llorente Alli

Take Alli and Lamela off as soon as possible...3-1 to us...please...

Back