• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur B Vs Bayern Munich

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody dance now!

Wish we can play a strong team against Bayern. If we do make many changes, hope all the players will have a good game. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a erection inducing win over Bayern in this match.

Everyone dancing with an erection could get complicated. :oops::eek:

There was a dual purpose to that. Firstly, so those players playing against Bayern could recover on the flight rather than train after it.

Secondly, those players who were not travelling to Germany, Harry Kane, Dele Alli, Jan Vertonghen and Serge Aurier, could train with the group before beginning preparatory work getting down to some serious Fortnite ahead of Sunday's Premier League match at Wolves.

Tottenham will fly back on Wednesday night after the match, sleep at The Lodge - the five star hotel at Hotspur Way - and bright and early on Thursday morning Mourinho will be able to work with those players who didn't feature against Bayern immediately without the need for recovery work.
FTFY...

Seriously though, that makes sense -- certainly better management of the players not on the trip. Maybe one of the reasons for Mourinho being such a good cup manager. I wonder if Benitez does something similar.

I can see advantages of Poch's plan too though, e.g. getting used to the conditions and maybe even the away pitch. Swings and roundabouts.

We've left four first choice players at home. So seven of the players that started against Burnley have traveled? Surely either to start or be on the bench? If they're on the bench surely that means there's some chance of them getting some playing time? That means some not entirely insignificant chance of injury.

I can only speculate, but I think we want to put out a team with some cohesion, some established relationships on the pitch. Give the players coming in a chance to perform in a somewhat functional team.

We'll need our squad as the season progresses. Some players need match fitness. Young players need game time. This could be a valuable experience. Players need confidence and positive experiences on the pitch. Getting trashed by a Bayern side playing a completely makeshift team won't give us those positives.

I also think it's a case of pride, for the club, for the staff, for Mourinho.

So perhaps we accept some risk of injury. Not to the players were an injury could be devastating, but some risk. Or perhaps I'm entirely wrong and there will be no starters that have started recently.

I broadly agree with you. There is a balance to be struck between not picking up injuries, introducing young players into a stable side and putting out a competitive team.

I was right about Dier!

Disappointed Parrott isn’t starting for a few reasons:

Moura recently said he doesn’t see himself as a striker
We’ve played with two pace threats wife and I think that’s been a plus for our quick forward passing.
Erisken is playing.

Back