• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******omt stoke v tottenham hotspur 26/04/14******

how we are even remotely competing with this central midfield is beyond me.

if we actually had a central midfield we might actually be decent.

It's especially funny when we have two(arguably three) players sitting on the bench who are much more suited to a CM2 than Paulinho and Chadli.

naughton is a really decent full back imo. a run of games doing him the world of good.

i think we might sell him in the summer though as walker is just better than him.

i reckon whoever buys him will have a really decent, and probably good value signing on their hands.

It's especially funny when we have two(arguably three) players sitting on the bench who are much more suited to a CM2 than Paulinho and Chadli.

absolutely. its just nonsense. i gave up ages ago trying to apply any form of logic to tims selections.

should've scored there.

I'd say that's the worst i've seen from Lennon this season. He's literally ****ed up 4 or 5 promising chances, misplaced passes galore, got Naughton yellow carded.

@OptaJoe: 3 - All three of Danny Rose's Premier League goals have been scored in April. Bloom.

@Footy_Vines_: Goal!! Bullet header by Danny #Rose gives #Spurs the lead vs #Stoke. https://vine.co/v/MvqpJwIW9de #THFC
[tweet]460066692949753857[/tweet]

I think we have played well so far. Good tidy passing at times and could have been ahead by more with a bit more cutting edge.

Kaboul is so, so undisciplined. He charges after the ball allowing 3 players to run in behind him and totally misses it.

Even if we are down to 10 men he charges upfield to play with Adebayor.

It just isn't professional, it is rank amateurism.

The commentary team have been slating Paulinho but to be fair his first touch hasn't been anywhere as near as bad as Lennons. Really feel Townsend needs more of a run in the team.

I would like Eriksen to get in more goalscoring positions, perhaps take Lennon out the back and cut him into small pieces, fry him up for a couple of minutes to brown the meat, add to a casserole, simmer for 40 minutes and feed him to Sandro.

Back