• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fudge me. The state of some of the performances out there and you single out Sissoko.
Did you miss his ridiculous attempt at control? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I've dissed the entire team today in case you haven't noticed, but yes for be all evils start from the heart of the team ie. The CM.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

fudging hell heavy touches everywhere. How does a coach legislate for basic skill failures like this. The players need to have a real think about their careers.

Did you miss his ridiculous attempt at control? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I've dissed the entire team today in case you haven't noticed, but yes for be all evils start from the heart of the team ie. The CM.

I've seen similar miscontrol from Kane, Winks, and many others. But Sissoko is such a fudging spacegoat.

I've seen similar miscontrol from Kane, Winks, and many others. But Sissoko is such a fudging spacegoat.
He's not a scrapegoat he's just brick. And I will criticise Lamela, winks etc whomever has a brick touch. I don't play favourites.

Klopp loses a champions league final, goes away, signs players. Wins next Champions League.

Poch loses a champion league final, goes away, signs players...... loses every fudging game to any 11 park players who turn up.

The guys a perennial loser unfortunately.

This unfortunately.

Real Madrid my arse...wouldn't last 3 months.

Klopp loses a champions league final, goes away, signs players. Wins next Champions League.

Poch loses a champion league final, goes away, signs players...... loses every fudging game to any 11 park players who turn up.

The guys a perennial loser unfortunately.

You're a perennial loser.

Instantly looking better with Lamela and Ndombele on the pitch. Marginally at least.

Ndombele can get past a line of pressure, as opposed to pretty much everyone else in our squad, so a bit of a mystery to me as to why he isn't our first man on the team sheet.

Back