• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Three cbs move it slowly between them for 5 minutes.

One of them looks up, punts it long, fails to reach target.

That is our plan of attack.

I’d genuinely say that if he can’t get a reaction, a performance, AND a win by the end of the 90 today, then he’s got nothing left to offer and is a busted flush here.

This is it. Last chance fella.

Sadly I agree. If Poch can't make it look like we're trying to turn this around, there's not much left for him. The least we should expect in a situation like we're in now, is effort and determination - for the players to fight to win at all cost and overcome the slump we're in.

Sadly I agree. If Poch can't make it look like we're trying to turn this around, there's not much left for him. The least we should expect in a situation like we're in now, is effort and determination - for the players to fight to win at all cost and overcome the slump we're in.
Effort and determination alone would be too little too late tbh. They need to show quality too, not just ‘huff and puff’

Get Son on, make him and Moura stay wide against the full back. Get them the ball early and often.

Liverpool tactics, but winning tactics.

3 attacking players at home to Watford, and the only CM who joins attacks is on the bench.

I’m a Poch in man but this is really really worrying tactically.

Get Son on, make him and Moura stay wide against the full back. Get them the ball early and often.

Liverpool tactics, but winning tactics.
Who is going to pass the ball the ball to them quickly, early and accurately ? [emoji28]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Think this is a crossroads half time.

We win we might recover some form

Lose an I think he has to go.

The sad thing and it breaks my heart to say it is win and it’s papering over cracks, sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war, Poch has lost the plot, the players ain’t playing for him anymore the sooner the deed is done the better for the club.

Back