• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs PSV ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, but away goals count in that head to head, doesn't it? So if we beat Inter 3-2, 4-3, 5-4 and so on, they'll go through if we end up on the same amount of points.
Don’t think so
Head to head then GD I believe but I could be wrong

Man of the Match nominations? @ me with suggestions and I'll add a poll in half an hour.

Agree but you seen the stats for the Barca game
They were as wasteful as us
We scored gaols vs Barca and could have scored more

Sure. We have a chance if Barca rests their first XI. We need to smash Inter first though. :) Gonna be a good game, I reckon.

Just to make it clear:
Teams that finish level on points in the Champions League group stage are sorted by the following criteria:

1. Points in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  2. Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  3. Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  4. Away goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  5. Goal difference in all group matches;
  6. Goals scored in all group matches;
  7. Away goals scored in all group matches;
  8. Wins in all group matches;
  9. Away wins in all group matches;
  10. Disciplinary points (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);
  11. UEFA club coefficient.

Man of the Match nominations? @ me with suggestions and I'll add a poll in half an hour.

@milo Kane, Lucas, Winks, Alli.

Lucas was our best by a mile, but got hooked a bit early. I thought Alli was lively today, not at his very best though. Possibly Winks for me too.

Scratch my earlier post. Harry Winks is my man of the match. He did a lot in both phases today.

Would go with that too. Kane is in with a shout for it because of his influence on the result with the goals but Winks was great over the 90 mins. Proper player just when we needed him to step up.

Just to make it clear:
Teams that finish level on points in the Champions League group stage are sorted by the following criteria:

1. Points in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  2. Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  3. Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  4. Away goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  5. Goal difference in all group matches;
  6. Goals scored in all group matches;
  7. Away goals scored in all group matches;
  8. Wins in all group matches;
  9. Away wins in all group matches;
  10. Disciplinary points (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);
  11. UEFA club coefficient.
12. Quality of squad haircuts

Bit gutted Milan got an equaliser but it’s the way this competition is arranged.

Perhaps we can dismantle them at home, give them a flea in their ear, and some nerves to contend with in the final game.

Bit gutted Milan got an equaliser but it’s the way this competition is arranged.

Perhaps we can dismantle them at home, give them a flea in their ear, and some nerves to contend with in the final game.
‘Arranged’???? Do pray continue...

Back