• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Spurs vs MK Dons***

Some really great attacking performances so far. Skipp looks like he went to Norwich a boy and he’s come back a man. I cannot wait to see what he can do in the Prem.

Bergwijn buzzing, Dele scheming and Sonny sizzling! And another through ball assist for Moura!

The defence on the other hand is looking quite susceptible to balls over the top / down the channels.

Can we agree to dispense with the nonsense about Dele "not having it" anymore? His vision is brilliant, he has things in his locker that are so rare, and can we agree to trust him as he looks well, well up for it.

Bergy looks good, Skipp too, have to say Moura has done really well this halfmtoo, overall a really positive performance and vibe...that kit looks epic!

Late to this one, nice to see Tanganga back on the pitch! Good to think we've got a few more academy products(in him and Skipp) coming in to get proper minutes in the team.

Some of the attacking moves have been brilliant to watch. You can clearly see patterns they have been working on in training.
If this is the foundation of how will play, we won't be boring to watch! I like what I'm seeing!

Can we agree to dispense with the nonsense about Dele "not having it" anymore? His vision is brilliant, he has things in his locker that are so rare, and can we agree to trust him as he looks well, well up for it.

Bergy looks good, Skipp too, have to say Moura has done really well this halfmtoo, overall a really positive performance and vibe...that kit looks epic!
I have to say I’d forgotten what it looks like to play proper attacking football with patterns. Everything seems to be done quicker, and with purpose and the players have looked good in pre season matches. Best bit is we haven’t even got any of NDombele,Lo Celso,Hojberg and Kane on the pitch with this brand of football yet….

I have to say I’d forgotten what it looks like to play proper attacking football with patterns. Everything seems to be done quicker, and with purpose and the players have looked good in pre season matches. Best bit is we haven’t even got any of NDombele,Lo Celso,Hojberg and Kane on the pitch with this brand of football yet….

I think I'd add to that fine summary...fitness. They look sharper and stronger.

At the in-laws for a couple of days, chaps (shoot me now) so grateful for a final score and succinct summary at FT.

Thanks in advance!

The way Bergwijn opened his account with us, you thought he was a player who can finish with conviction. But his confidence is super fragile, he lacks conviction in front of goal now. Nuno needs to get into his head and get him believing in his finishing.

Back