• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Spurs vs MK Dons***

Decent practice session again

- Son still a level above
- Lucas looking good, his passing has improved, looks for it a lot earlier
- Skipp starts, can't wait to see him and PEH together
- Bergwijn with everything but the finish
- Our 3rd choice keeper is ok

- Super quiet from Reguilon, couple of chances for him to score
- Dele ok, really mixed bad, some fun stuff, some poor decisions/execution, effort there just not clicking yet

- CBs & Doherty barely acceptable at this level ..

Decent practice session again

- Son still a level above
- Lucas looking good, his passing has improved, looks for it a lot earlier
- Skipp starts, can't wait to see him and PEH together
- Bergwijn with everything but the finish
- Our 3rd choice keeper is ok

- Super quiet from Reguilon, couple of chances for him to score
- Dele ok, really mixed bad, some fun stuff, some poor decisions/execution, effort there just not clicking yet

- CBs & Doherty barely acceptable at this level ..

Agree with all of that, especially Moura. He is showing some great vision and his play for the second goal was superb.

My only real concern was our finishing, we should have had 7 or 8.

Nice looking park the Dons have got. Gotta be among the best in the lower leagues.

Was there for tonight’s friendly (first time since the Watford match) and it’s like a mini version of new WHL but with cheaper fittings.

They trialed some new app tonight for ordering food and drink which was an utter farce though, as there’s no WiFi at the stadium so everyone trying to use 4G at same time overlwhelmed local masts and the staff didn’t even have access to any tills or card readers to do transactions for the hundreds of people queued up; so it was about 10 minutes into the 2nd half before I could actually order our half time drinks and I only just got back to my seat just as Dele made it 2-0!

Can we agree to dispense with the nonsense about Dele "not having it" anymore? His vision is brilliant, he has things in his locker that are so rare, and can we agree to trust him as he looks well, well up for it.

Bergy looks good, Skipp too, have to say Moura has done really well this halfmtoo, overall a really positive performance and vibe...that kit looks epic!
I expect Dele will have a Luke Shaw like resurgence now we’ve jettisoned Mourinho.

Back