• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

+ OMT - Spurs vs Man Utd +

I was 38 when I played my last game on a ice bound pitch, they just swept the lines clear, I thought at the time that's enough and never played again, do they still use wintergreen?.

I was telling the missus this earlier.

We would sweep the lines, not the pitch, and just get on with it.

Pussies.

720293279.jpg

At lunchtime I went outside to build a snowman with my son.

When we lifted the 6 inches of snow off the grass, the grass was absolutely fine down there, not frozen at all, just kicking back chilling.

Just because there is 0.5 inches of snow, it doesn't mean the grass is frozen, it will be fine.

Just get the game on you bunch of fannies.

And just in case you weren't sure, my garden does not (repeat not) have undersoil heating

Im so tinkled off, was so looking forward to it. It aint happening ! I can feel it in my (chilly) bones !

A little bit confused how it is laying on WHL pitch but not Stamford Bridge? I know it is being played on but surely around the goal mouths it would settle?

Back