• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Leicester City

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a diamond imo but it’s reaching the point now where i just want Poch to pick a formation and stick to it, not swapping between three or four different shapes at will, it’s obviously not benefiting anyone.

Sissokos work rate will be needed today

I was watching my son play FIFA online the other day, Sissoko really reminds me of it, pick one player (Sissoko) run around like a headless chicken at full throttle hoping to cut out passing lanes while just leaving the computer to do the actual defending and job done.

It’s a diamond imo but it’s reaching the point now where i just want Poch to pick a formation and stick to it, not swapping between three or four different shapes at will, it’s obviously not benefiting anyone.

I agree. 4-2-3-1 has always seemed to be our best formation and then we had a period where be alternated between that and a back 3 - however it worked well given the two systems were well drilled. Now we seem to play in a variety of different says as you say. Its difficult to track it but it feels like our poorer performances have more often come when we play 4-3-3 or with a midfield diamond

Is this the magic spurs diamond that is actually 3 CM Side by side?

I agree. 4-2-3-1 has always seemed to be our best formation and then we had a period where be alternated between that and a back 3 - however it worked well given the two systems were well drilled. Now we seem to play in a variety of different says as you say. Its difficult to track it but it feels like our poorer performances have more often come when we play 4-3-3 or with a midfield diamond

With the exception of the first half against Palace every game has been a poor performance this season in all honestly, and for the best part of a year there as only been a handful of decent performances, we no longer have any identical n terms of how we play, we do not press, everything is slow and ponderous, it’s like you say when a team is drilled in a formation and a set game plan it becomes second nature we look the complete opposite.

Is this the magic spurs diamond that is actually 3 CM Side by side?

Winks is always that little bit deeper when we play this way, almost playing like a quarter back and it hurts his game imo, look at his performance Wednesday that was in 4231, call it 4312 or 41212(diamond) but whatever it’s crap all around, but like I said earlier o have reached the point that I just want us to stick to a formation and a style of play and get on with it.

Winks is always that little bit deeper when we play this way, almost playing like a quarter back and it hurts his game imo, look at his performance Wednesday that was in 4231, call it 4312 or 41212(diamond) but whatever it’s crap all around, but like I said earlier o have reached the point that I just want us to stick to a formation and a style of play and get on with it.

It’s a shocking set up for us
We are a 4-2-3-1 team
Our squad are set up for it

Hugos wife gave birth so Hugo is rested!
don't understand this, is he suffering from the after-effects of the epidural?
Unbelievable!

Back