• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

//\ OMT - Spurs vs Fulham //\

Good point. Thinking on, I doubt he has missed many at all this season

i doubt he's missed more than about 2/3 games for the past 2 seasons? He's one player that never seems to be rested, even in the Europa League or Capital Cup or whatever it is!

As things stand at the moment, these are the players with the most minutes under their belt for Spurs so far this season...

Vertonghen Belgium 1,786
Walker England 1,756
Bale Wales 1,694
Lennon England 1,691
Defoe England 1,558
Sandro Brazil 1,485
Caulker England 1,305
Dempsey United States 1,284
Gallas France 1,170
Lloris France 990
Huddlestone England 904

Its strange regarding walker.

He was terrible up until last two games where he actually improved. He gets rested whilst improving but doesnt get rested through his bricky period? Its akin to dropping Defoe if he is on a hot streak of goalscoring.

As things stand at the moment, these are the players with the most minutes under their belt for Spurs so far this season...

Vertonghen Belgium 1,786
Walker England 1,756
Bale Wales 1,694
Lennon England 1,691
Defoe England 1,558
Sandro Brazil 1,485
Caulker England 1,305
Gallas France 1,170
Lloris France 990
Huddlestone England 904

Surely Friedel is above LLoris on that list?

Vertonghen Belgium 1,786
Walker England 1,756
Bale Wales 1,694
Lennon England 1,691
Defoe England 1,558
Sandro Brazil 1,485
Caulker England 1,305
Gallas France 1,170
Lloris France 990
Huddlestone England 904

Has Lloris really played moree than Brad? I know he's had Euro games but I feel I've seen the wise old man more. I'm even more surprised Hudds has played more than BF.

Surely Friedel is above LLoris on that list?

Err... no.

Brad Friedel has played 10 matches (all in the Premier League) for a total of 900 minutes.

Lloris, if he completes the full match today, will have clocked-up 990 minutes.

The other game this season was played by Cudicini.

Just need to win by 7 goals now...to get 3rd. A draw won't be a bad result. A win and we'll be rocking again.

Fulham XI: Schwarzer; Riether, Senderos, Hughes, Riise; Dejagah, Sidwell, Diarra, Frei; Petric, Berbatov.

No Ruiz,Kacalinic(sp) or Hangeland for Fulham is a bonus for us. Who is Dejagah? I've not seen his name before.

COYS. It wouldnt be good for the health, but I'd take a scrappy 1-0 win for us. Massive chance to put the pressure on Chelsea

Fulham XI: Schwarzer; Riether, Senderos, Hughes, Riise; Dejagah, Sidwell, Diarra, Frei; Petric, Berbatov.

Dejagah is a very tricky and powerful player. The guy has strength and pace galore so we need to play close attention to him.

A Fulham win i predict but COYS COYS COYS COYS.

No Ruiz,Kacalinic(sp) or Hangeland for Fulham is a bonus for us. Who is Dejagah? I've not seen his name before.

COYS. It wouldnt be good for the health, but I'd take a scrappy 1-0 win for us. Massive chance to put the pressure on Chelsea

Ashkan Dejagah, an Iranian winger who came to Fulham from Wolfsburg in August 2012.

I've just wrote about him mate. He's annoyingly fast and powerful with lots of energy so i'm worried for Vertonghen today.

I've just wrote about him mate. He's annoyingly fast and powerful with lots of energy so i'm worried for Vertonghen today.

Just spotted it. Thanks, and THFC6061, just hadnt come across the guy before, have to admit with not seeing much of Fulham on Sky or MOTD, he wasnt an unknown to me

Back