• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs FC Barcelona***

His talent is insane - freakish - and brought about by years of growth hormones
No. His talent was not brought about by growth hormones. He is phenomenal.

Barca have been exceptionally good in terms of pressing/workrate as well as passing/movement as well as finishing/brains as well as goalkeeping.

10 shots to 1, very impressive from them.

Painfully good.

Barca have been exceptionally good in terms of pressing/workrate as well as passing/movement as well as finishing/brains as well as goalkeeping.

10 shots to 1, very impressive from them.

Painfully good.
Good old Dr. Tottenham will always show up when a team is in 'crisis'.

Hmmmm I guess they ban the drugs he was taking for a laugh? They are not performance enhancing after all? Years of injecting them into his legs would have had no effect??

We live in hope of a lucky break 2nd half, maybe we can get them under the cosh at 1-2.

My main hope is that we don't get slaughtered. Go out and at least draw the half, just aim for that and who knows?

Hmmmm I guess they ban the drugs he was taking for a laugh? They are not performance enhancing after all? Years of injecting them into his legs would have had no effect??
Perhaps making him grow from 4' 7" to his current height suggests they enhanced his physical capabilities?

We live in hope of a lucky break 2nd half, maybe we can get them under the cosh at 1-2.

My main hope is that we don't get slaughtered. Go out and at least draw the half, just aim for that and who knows?
They don't strike me as the kind of team to panic if we score.

Not to mention the fact that their ref won't allow a goal by us.

Nine points from the Inter and PSV games, and Inter will need to beat Barca for us not to get second. So this is far from over.

Where we really messed up was in the first game.

Back