• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

We are better than Everton and should win if the management do their job properly.

One key difference between the Arse and Utd games was that we retained possession in the Utd game for longer periods, which obviously gives you the platform to press on from there. There were very few aimless punts compared to the Arsenal game. If we keep it on the deck and retain possession we'll win.

I like nattenskonge's (eh?) side. No need to play 2 defensive mids against Everton. Parker has been a bit meh of late.

---------------Freidel-------------
Walker-----Kaboul----King-------BAE
VdV-------Sandro---Modric-----Bale
------------Ade-----Defoe--------

I'd go with 5 in the middle:

.................Mimms.................

Gough..........Pat Van.......Den Hawe

Barmby.......Samways....Gascoigne.....Pienaar.....Ginola

Lineker.....Saha

Anyone have any ideas for a right back?

from the BBC
1227:
FOOTBALL
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp confirms that striker Louis Saha will be fit to face his former club Everton at Goodison tomorrow. Defender William Gallas is also available but Aaron Lennon is out with a hamstring injury.

from the BBC
1227:
FOOTBALL
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp confirms that striker Louis Saha will be fit to face his former club Everton at Goodison tomorrow. Defender William Gallas is also available but Aaron Lennon is out with a hamstring injury.

Good news about Saha and Gallas, shame about Lennon hopefully he will at least be back for Chelsea or maybe Stoke.

Even though Saha is fit I still think he should only be on the bench for this game, doesnt warrant a start ahead of either Ade and Defoe for me

Saha is fit, I hope it means he is just on the bench though, no way does he deserve to start right now over Jermain Defoe. Gallas is fit and that is a good thing, especially with Dawson now out injured. King/Kaboul hopefully for tommorow though.

Team pretty much picks itself. Think we'll see VDV on the right.

My biggest fear ahead of this game is that Harry decides to beef up the midfield with Sandro and Parker in the middle and Modric on the right.

That would be criminal - hopefully Harry wont do that

My biggest fear ahead of this game is that Harry decides to beef up the midfield with Sandro and Parker in the middle and Modric on the right.

If he allows Sandro to venture forward and Modric to cut inside, it wont be too bad. Doubt he'll line up like that though tbh

My biggest fear is that we go with an Ossie Ardiles midfield and get walked over, I think Harry has learnt his lesson by now though.

Injuries forced him. Besides, I'm fine with the powder puff midfield at home, although I'd rather not see VDV on the right.

SSN say that Arry and Moyes have a "Gentleman's agreement" regarding Saha. More on that a bit later but i assume that means he won't be in the squad tomorrow.

Modric should never again play on the right.

I don't mind him playing on the left at all, he does well cutting in from the left and gives us creativity in the centre even with two more defensively minded players. But not from the right. Unless there's a complete emergency that just shouldn't happen.

Moyes has just said that he's had an agreement with Arry saying that Saha will not play. Arry in his press conference saying Saha is available and will be in the squad.

Ahhh ok, so your biggest fear was that he will play an Ossie midfield and we'll get walked over, but you think Harry has learned his lesson by now......but you dont think he ever played an Ossie midfield to begin with?

I see now, Rossi. Yes.

Back