• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT SPURS vs ANZHI ***

I see that because Lamela hasnt scored 30 goals and assisted a further 20 already he's getting **** on by some 'fans' ..

how many starts has this guy had? :lol:

Lamela is like a thoroughbred racehorse - lean, upright, head high, shoulders back, turn of pace, elegant. Giddyup there Erik!

If you suggest someone had a bad 45 minutes it turns into a bloody witch hunt.

Can we be honest about players performances or not?

This bickering would have been called for if anyone had actually said that Lamela is **** and that he is likely to stay ****.

I see that because Lamela hasnt scored 30 goals and assisted a further 20 already he's getting **** on by some 'fans' ..

how many starts has this guy had? :lol:
Even if he had started in matches we shouldn't judge on a handful of matches, but we have to not swing in the opposite direction and not give the likes of defoe and holtby what they deserve for what they showed on the pitch. I know you are a soldado fan, but he needs confidence and i think him playing in the cups rather than the premier league can do him good. He is better than defoe but defoe is more in form and i think he should be picked more often, as like holtby...

Doubt it. In a year when he's hopefully banging them in left right and centre and looking sublime, we wont be saying: "remember that bad half he had against Anzhi a year ago, that was average."

And if we are why would that be embarrassing?

No no, I've not been clear or you've missed my point. Being proven wrong is great. I have with Townsend and (to a lesser extent) Rose, neither of whom I felt were good enough for our first 11...I'm referring to the fact that some will deny ever having criticized him! Of course you're right in so much as this is negative conjecture on my part...let's hope I am misjudging people!

This bickering would have been called for if anyone had actually said that Lamela is **** and that he is likely to stay ****.
There are plenty of "if this guy's worth 30 million..." style posts, which would seem to suggest that those posters think that first half was a reflection of Lamela's worth?

They base this on 5 mins vs Cardiff, about the same vs Gooners and a game in the worst pitch ever.

Indeed, correct Sir...of course, in the time he spent on the pitch against Cardiff he got an assist. This has not been noted.Well anyway, like you, I think the by is total and utter quality who will blossom into a superb player as the season unfolds...

Back