• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Palace

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a sensible half of football from us, Lloris hasn't had a save to make, we've had a couple of chances. We've got the players on the bench to win this in the last 30 minutes or so and I reckon that's what we'll do.

Has the feel of one of those games where we keep plugging away, assuming a goal will just sort of materialise through osmosis or something, and then we do our Dr Spurs act at the other end in injury time.

Don’t think Wanyama and Sissoko have been bad. They’ve done ok. We know they aren’t Winks, Eriksen or Dembele but they’ve been alright. I’d leave them on a bit longer.

A game like this, Marcus Edwards on the bench would be useful to jink into the box. We just need to work the ball to around the box, and then get Moura, Lamela on the ball to open things up.

I thought the point of all this risky play around your defensive third, drawing the other side towards you in anticipation of creating pressure was so that you then transitioned quickly and exploited space higher up. We seem to do it for the sake of it, then just stagnate in midfield.

Back