• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Crystal Palace ***

Good performance. Dominated them and stuck at it after some terrible misses. I’ve seen a lot of Spurs teams who’d have lost the head and lost that game.

I fudging despair at people saying we were crap. These are the games that make you because you need to show bottle to win.
You are right. Some very poor finishing away from a trouncing for Palace.

How have we got 6 points off palace this season

More to the point, how have we not got 6 goals against them this season? How have we managed to only score one goal today? I thin k Hazza missed two sitters, we were denied a clear pen, Aurier's missed a sitter, Hennesey's made two great saves, I mean...

Good performance. Dominated them and stuck at it after some terrible misses. I’ve seen a lot of Spurs teams who’d have lost the head and lost that game.

I fudging despair at people saying we were crap. These are the games that make you because you need to show bottle to win.

Thank christ, I thought I was the ONLY person here who felt like this!!!!

Todays performance from Aurier has to be one of he most incompetent performances from one of our defenders since the days of Mitchell Thomas.

Last edited:
Back