• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Kane needs to work harder, not finding any space at all or offering himself for the ball over the top despite their cb’s both being in their 50’s

Sissoko is the best Right defensive option I've seen for us this season. Still don't know how he ended up at left wing on Tuesday.

I want a 4231 with Sissoko RB and that will enable Winks to play with Ndom, or Dier to come in for Winks to sure things up.

I'll take Son, Lamela and one other behind Kane.

Correct team but totally awful setup. 442 still with Eriksen right, Lamela left and Son high right.

It’s not difficult. Eriksen central to pull the strings. Son off the left. Lamela off the right. Can he honestly watch this and think it’s ok from an attacking perspective?

Back