• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

We have become a much much smarter side in the 'marginal' areas of the game. Rose could've pushed on but why not stop, get the free-kick, take a few more seconds off? We foul high up the pitch if need be. Very very well-drilled as well as all the nice football...

Seems that way & with no cup distractions, this could well be the dream for them.

Still do not think it will happen but frankly I have no basis to say that other than opinion...which at this point is being disproven weekly...but I still think not.

Still do not think it will happen but frankly I have no basis to say that other than opinion...which at this point is being disproven weekly...but I still think not.

That's the one big question mark, when will they run out of steam?! Every week seems to be the point at which they will start dropping but it just doesn't happen.

Berahino on for Kane?

We have been cautious this half, and why not when 2 up? Haven't controlled possession like the first.

That's the one big question mark, when will they run out of steam?! Every week seems to be the point at which they will start dropping but it just doesn't happen.

Even though they're dirty cnuts, rather them than Arse or the lottery winners.

Kane!!!!! Brilliant finish!!!

This team is the real deal

Away games midweek after a cup game are never easy

We should be even more comfortable and we're playing so smartly

We remind me of Atletico a few years ago

Back