• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

So...I'm in a bit of a dilemma for this one. Won't be able to watch thw game properly with two sick kids and a sick wife. But I have no way of recording the match and watching it later either. And lately my faithful supplier of full matches (and shows, ehem) have been very unreliable.

So the question is, does anyone on here know where I can find the full game later today, preferably without risking spoilers while looking for it? If anyone think they can point me directly to a download link later, that would be very appreciated.

370cab4f8a79cae7166552e9cf321c6c--log-bench-seat-diy-log-bench.jpg

I'd guess that Lucas' fitness and sharpness levels can't be too bad, unless Llorente is carrying a knock?

Anyhoo, good to see him there. Not a bad way to experience your first NLD.

I'd guess that Lucas' fitness and sharpness levels can't be too bad, unless Llorente is carrying a knock?

Anyhoo, good to see him there. Not a bad way to experience your first NLD.

He has hardly played this season and trained with PSG first team. Should be fresh as a daisy!

I not that confident for this one. Would have preferred Wanyama in there but Dier and Dembele should be good enough.

COYS.

Arse on a 9 game winning run at Wembley. .....cnuts

We are in good form. Have to hope we turn up and boss them. Their front 3 is very strong, goals and assists. But we are overall much stronger

I'm not sure we will win so its a 2-2 for me....

Back