• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

This won't be easy. I have a bad feeling about today, unfortunately. Think we'll slip up.

0-6.

Really important game today. Not just coz it’s arsenal but potentially we can knock out another rival for the top 4 places.

Arse will be 1 point behind if they win

We would be 7 ahead which is quite a number of points at this stage. Especially as we have for the first time a fully fit squad

We simply must score first and then go on to win. Don't want to think about any other alternative.

On my 6th beer. Travelled up to Wembley with members of South Coast Spurs. Good to finally have a crowd to travel with. :D I couldn’t get a drink at Moore’s Spice so ended up going to Wembley early. COYS!! Let’s get the three points

I read that as three pints. :D

Back