• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Yep I hold my hands up to that. I quoted your post when I saw Sterling dive yesterday as I thought it was relevant to what we were discussing on Friday. Harr1984 was just responding to it.
You was right to bring it up though, was a blatant dive. At the end of the day it looks like I am living in la la land thinking our players shouldn’t dive when our rivals do. But the PL is cracking down on diving and so I’m not sure it’s going to end well if Dele carries on this way, although like I said he does seem to be toning it down a bit....

You was right to bring it up though, was a blatant dive. At the end of the day it looks like I am living in la la land thinking our players shouldn’t dive when our rivals do. But the PL is cracking down on diving and so I’m not sure it’s going to end well if Dele carries on this way, although like I said he does seem to be toning it down a bit....

If they crack down on it evenhandedly, then great. I am quite happy for us to play by the same rules as everyone else, my argument is that we haven't been for too long and we have been handicapped as a result.

The internet has given access to the world to the village idiots, I can never understand why individuals want to tell the world what pants they are wearing, where they bought their make-up or how many bricks they have had today, I had chicken for lunch and tonight I'll be watching Dancing on Ice I recorded.
Call the midwife mate. Spaghetti bolognese with far too many chillies. bricks later.

Meanwhile, over in Random

The internet has given access to the world to the village idiots, I can never understand why individuals want to tell the world what pants they are wearing, where they bought their make-up or how many bricks they have had today, I had chicken for lunch and tonight I'll be watching Dancing on Ice I recorded.

That DT bloke is a clam, he calls Kane a Mong in his match clip, we should all report him to Youtube for it, take his living away

The bellends were singing Harry Kane, flub, flub, flub, flub, to the tune of he's one of our own - then he scored!

Shush! :)

Nice to get this erection inducing win against our local and top 4 rivals Arsenal. But we really made hard work of it ! We played well and should have won more comfortably. Instead we wasted too many chances and almost got punished by Arsenal late on. We need to learn to be more clinical and ruthless in front of goal. We could have easily overtaken our biggest home win over Arsenal which is the 5-0 win in 1983. In fact, we could have easily won by 10-0 if the likes of Kane(3), Lamela(2), Son, Alli, Trippier, Eriksen, Dembele and Dier scored from their chances.

Well done to Kane for scoring his 7th goal against Arsenal to inspire us to this win. But Kane had 3 other chances which he should have scored from. Others like Alli, Son, Eriksen and Lamela too had chances they should have done better with, most of it one-on-one chances. Son was not at his best as he wasted a good chance to score in the second half. Eriksen too should have scored from the freekick he had in the second half. It is really frustrating why Eriksen just cannot seem to score from these freekicks. Lamela did well after coming on, immediately setting up the chance for Alli which Alli wasted despite having all the time in the world to beat the goalie. Lamela too had 2 one-on-one chances which he could have scored from as well.

Our midfield of Dembele and Dier did well to win the midfield battle for us. It was great seeing Dembele having a good game, even if he could have done better with his goal scoring chance in the first half. Was worried about Dier as he tends to make too many mistakes but he played well and could have scored a goal or two from headers as well. Even Wanyama came on and helped us midfield well.

Credit to our defence for keeping this clean sheet against Arsenal. Was surprised that Alderweireld didn't start but Vertonghen and Sanches did their best to stop Arsenal. We did ride our luck a few times, especially when Arsenal had the chance in the last minute which they wasted. That shows Vertonghen and Sanchez needs to be more alert at all times. Great to see Lloris being at his best, pulling off a few good saves. Credit to Davies to assisting the goal for Kane with a inch perfect cross. Cannot blame Trippier for not scoring from his chance as he rarely scores.

Good to see us maintaining our winning form against the big teams like ManU, Liverpool and Arsenal at Wembley. Maybe we will miss Wembley when we move to our new stadium. Remember, we are unbeaten at Wembley since losing to Chelsea in our first league match of the season. ManCity are the only remaining top 6 team we have to face at Wembley this season. Also, good to see us keeping our good home form against Arsenal as we have won 6, drawn 3 and lost only 1 of our last 10 league matches against Arsenal at home. Mind you, that only defeat came under the clueless Sherwood ! Let's hope this win will boost our confidence to go on a winning run in the remaining matches of the season.

Back