• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Well I have seen worse first halves. Perfect at present for other Top 4 pretenders. We just need to fine-tune some of our passing

Poor, very poor attacking wise.

Created next to nothing and the final ball has not been good enough which means we have wasted a lot of openings to create

Look in control but just not creating anything. All it takes is one mistake/break and they can grab a goal and then just stay sat back. We need to stop with the crosses and play through them. We are very capable. Lucas Moura debut winner me thinks

I don't think we've been that poor. We've looked a bit suspect defensively, but Scum less of a threat as the match went on. They're sitting back, and we're playing too slow in attack to pick them apart. The few times where we've been direct and have played quick balls to one another, we've been dangerous. More of that, please. And watch that fudger Aubameyang, I have a feeling he might slip in and score. The one were he got in 1v1 really wasn't offside.

Back