• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs ManMour***

Surely not, he offers nothing apart from pace... literally. Now that wanyama is fit and we have Moura, I don't expect to see Sissoko for a while woohoo.

Hate to burst your bubble mate but he is a certainty to start tonight.

Dont get me wrong, Id much rather he wasnt, but he will obviously be in there.

I will start to lose faith in Poch if Sissoko is playing tonight against the top teams I cant see anything that he adds to the team that someone else cant do better who is available

Much will depend on Eriksen, IMO.

If he is fit we will most likely go with a 2 man midfield, and my hope would be Dier/Dembele with Wanyama.

Although, even then, I wouldnt be surprised to see Sisosko instead.

If its a 3 man midfield Sissoko is a guarantee.

I will start to lose faith in Poch if Sissoko is playing tonight against the top teams I cant see anything that he adds to the team that someone else cant do better who is available
S-xwXTCc_400x400.jpg

look at United's MF, up and down, up and down, all game long, thats why Sissoko will play, imo

I don't think Sissoko will play if Eriksen, Dele and Son are all fit an available. I think Poch will pick:

--------------lloris
aurier----sanchez----vert----davies
---------dier-------dembele
--eriksen-------dele---------son
--------------kane

I'd prefer Wanyama alongside Dier but I don't think Poch will choose that for tonight.

Sanchez is nailed on to score. Right after the crowd bait him with 'what a waste of money'.
I hope our ‘singing section’ has been going through videos of how trying to wind up oppo strikers backfires - especially one Mr. Jamie ‘racist’ vardy.

my only concern is that toby hasn't played in a long time, he needs games to get peak and mou would try to exploit this - if he starts, which i think Poche will do

eriksen is less of an exposure, unless he loses the ball in an area as everyone pushes up

very wary of mou, we need a run of results, all Must Wins and Must Not Lose

we got to take the initiative tonight, and grab every chance we get

We can all see what Poch is doing, he's trying to show faith in Sissoko and build his confidence but he has to balance that out with pure ability and picking better players. I'll never ever lose faith in Poch but I've lost faith in Sissoko I'm afraid - his lack of quality will ultimately cost us a top 4 finish, it's that important.

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I don't have a good feeling about tonight, I would take a 0-0.

I don't have high hopes for this one either. It depends how we setup, but I can't really see how we're going to win tonight. Hopefully Eriksen is back, but at what strength? I wish we'd play Lamela, but I can't see it happening. It's not like I would take a draw now if offered, we always stand a chance of course, but I have to say I'll be very positively surprised if we can scrape a win tonight. :)

Back