• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs ManMour***

Eriksen has really made us purr tonight, and Trippier seems to have gained a yard or three of pace. So, so enjoyable to watch!

We've been good going forward, Utd have been poor (and we have helped make them look poor).

However, we are a bit ropey at the back tonight. We need to tighten up a bit, we definitely need to be much more solid against Liverpool. To be fair, towards the end of the half, we did nullify them better.

Get the 3rd and it's over. Come on Harry, bring up the 100!

Excellent half; deserve the 2-0 lead

Couldnt have asked for more really - granted we might have got a 3rd or a pen, but the scoreline is fair reflection of the game

I can’t believe no penalty was given on Ali. As clear as they come. I hope it doesn’t cost us.

One given in the brighton v Soton game with less contact but you have to remember we playing man Utd with Andre Mourinho reffing.

Good first half. More than we could have dreamed for. They looked dangerous right after the 1st, but ended up playing like a bunch of Sunday morning cloggers committing foul after foul.

Mourinho will have words, and may even make changes. Expect an early barrage in the 2nd half, which we need to weather unscathed.
Thing is he may make changes...but if they are attacking changes they'll be for players I actually think are decent (except lukakau)

I can’t believe no penalty was given on Ali. As clear as they come. I hope it doesn’t cost us.

Thought he got the ball. What was Graham Polls reasoning for thinking it was a pen (in a pub so can’t really hear anything)?

The river I'm watching made absolutely no mention of the stonewall penalty during the half time highlights and 'analysis' .. Complete joke! Robbie Earle is a cuuuunt!

Back