• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Everton***

I just looked up and couldn't believe my eyes, Wanyama was lumbering around poking at the ball with completely the wrong body shape, lamely prodding a ball 5 yards to an Everton man, a really cumbersome appearance... then I realised it was Sissoko. Panic over.

Bringing in sissoko is like bringing on the slightly retarded kid for a few minutes in a Sunday league game.
Walker Peters will be feeling despondent when he sees Sissoko getting game time. Why? What is the purpose? Are we trying to give him game time? A playing bonus? Play into "form"? Injury recovery? Shop window? Inside joke?

Walker Peters will be feeling despondent when he sees Sissoko getting game time. Why? What is the purpose? Are we trying to give him game time? A playing bonus? Play into "form"? Injury recovery? Shop window? Inside joke?

Attachments

• 8680BF35-F89E-4054-B3B1-7B29F841FB7F.png
    8680BF35-F89E-4054-B3B1-7B29F841FB7F.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 18
How many cute Korean birds must Son be able to tap? He's a Korean GHod.

Great to see our 'old' team puring. With Dembele, Wanyama, Lamela coming back. If we need to strengthen, maybe it's to back up the goals from Son and Kane. Not sure we need another CM with Dembele and Wanyama back.

Poch addressed the issues we had with wham - Poch always does.

Back