• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

So you’re not allowed to have a pattern mown into the grass, but can have a massive NFL logo :)

They must be happy with the free sponsorship

I have no hope for today, but COME ON YOU SPURS!!!! COME ON YOU SPURS!!
We are Tottenham, we are Tottenham
Super Tottenham from The Lane!!
Prove me wrong!

I have no hope for today, but COME ON YOU SPURS!!!! COME ON YOU SPURS!!
We are Tottenham, we are Tottenham
Super Tottenham from The Lane!!
Prove me wrong!

You're not the only one. A point would be a massive bonus tonight, jeepers to think what a win would be like.

COYS

Pull one out of the bag tonight if not for us. Do it for Glenn

It's official Chris Sutton is a 'see you next time'.

I think Emirates Marketing Project will be ultra-positive. Pep will feel this is a Spurs team that hasn't really performed. It is an oddity that their points tally is a record when they haven't hit their straps.

Pep was cautious at Liverpool. I don't think he will feel the same about this Spurs team. I think they will look to blow Spurs away.

Spurs are continuing with playing at Wembley. When you look at the pitch, you think something must be wrong with that.

The people at the top end at Spurs must have known the stadium would not be ready.

I think they are asking too much of Pochettino and the players. They will annoy Pochettino to the point he might walk.

Plenty of empty seats up on that top tier. Didnt think we would get a full house tonight. Monday night never a good night.

Back