• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Emirates Marketing Project

Not that long ago we had the best defence in the PL.

Do we miss Wanyama screening?

Think mixture of factors.

Lloris off form (hopefully)
Verts injured
Toby not at his previous level
Fullbacks (imo) not at the level of when we had Rose and Walker bombing up and down the wing, though I appreciate others may not agree
Wanyama and Dembele were incredible together. Both gone backwards and Dier has stagnated.

Reasonable response so far. I hope we wake up soon.

Davies just most a header to Aguero and then completely missed one at the back stick. Trippier doing his best to make Sterling look like a footballer..it’s going to be a long night

Tripper works in a back 5. Back 4, not really.

I think that he is a bit of a luxury player and not what we need right now. He is suspect defensively and can't beat a man going forward. His crossing is good but it doesn't make up for the other deficiencies for me.

Back