• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Brighton & Hove Albion

I'm done for tonight, can't watch anymore, awful
With the amount of players we have out I'm not surprised a performance like this has finally happened

If Ange doesn’t tell these bunch of jokers that this is the laziest performance he has ever seen, then i’m going to lose a bit of respect for the man.

We are getting done by simple balls over the top, a cb would read it a lot better.

Neither are stepping into the middle

They have both been out of position, why is royal on the right wing for the first goal?

Neither really step into the midfield and Davies passing isn't good enough for the system.

We aren't getting done by balls over the top. In fact Royal has got back, shown pace and stopped almost all attacks over the top. That hasn't been the issue.

Just to clarify - you want the CBs to both step out into midield and stay in position!

That's a totally stupid tackle. As bad as our injuries are, indiscipline is costing us more, team is full of fudging idiots.

Back