• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Big Oil

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JM gambling again. Playing all our attackers from the off. Brave..... or foolhardy?

Doesn’t leave us much on the bench to go for goals if needed.

Win today and we go 4 behind Chelsea. If that isn't enough to motivate this spineless bunch of mercenaries, well nothing is.

Win today and we go 4 behind Chelsea. If that isn't enough to motivate this spineless bunch of mercenaries, well nothing is.

Hasn’t worked for 18 months at least ( maybe longer). This sexy trait seems well ingrained unfortunately.

I miss the good old days where it took a professional footballer 6 months to get up to 'match fitness' before he could start a game for us.
This was always a nonesense from Poch and very frustrating.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Hmm, seems like 1 too many attackers for us. VERY brave from MouMou. I would have shoved Ndombele in there and played more counter attack rather than ALL THE FORWARDS

Hmm, seems like 1 too many attackers for us. VERY brave from MouMou. I would have shoved Ndombele in there and played more counter attack rather than ALL THE FORWARDS

I think its fine. When we have the ball, if w're 4-2-3-1 then Dele will mark Rodrigo and our two CMs can mark KdB and Gundogan. My main concern is Aurier vs Sterling...

Hope City tire in the second half after their midweek semi final loss to United. Personally, I would have kept one of our fliers on the bench in anticipation of this happening.

Hope City tire in the second half after their midweek semi final loss to United. Personally, I would have kept one of our fliers on the bench in anticipation of this happening.

I think that he's started them so that we can sit deep and break quickly

Would really love to see us turn City over today, but I just cant see it. Almost a free game for Mourinho as for me anything but a defeat is a bonus. Luckily this weekends results have meant we wont fall much further back even if we do lose.

Hopefully the departures of Eriksen and Rose might lift the team spirit in the camp and we see a different Tottenham today.

Just dont capitulate if we concede a goal

Bar money, I am not enitirely sure what motivates a lot of the team. London derbies dont seem to, and we havent been the best team at taking advantage of other teams dropping points over the years.

Back