• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Big Oil

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a back 3; have a look at average positions under 'Match Reports' on that same link

Tanganga is so close to Toby they could be holding hands! Rose and Aurier are advanced ahead of the CBs
I agree
We played as a 3
Don’t care what the papers say
We didn’t have Tatanga playing RB, he played RCB

It was a back 3; have a look at average positions under 'Match Reports' on that same link

Tanganga is so close to Toby they could be holding hands! Rose and Aurier are advanced ahead of the CBs

That is not central defence.

Screenshot-20200130-190156-Chrome.jpg

Aurier played right midfield

By comparison, these are Alderweireld and Sanchez's positions

Screenshot-20200130-190643-Chrome.jpg

Have a look at average positions. I think we played a back 3, as does Bedfordspurs, and the average positions seems to back that up given that Tanganga and Alderweireld were next to each other.

You're obviously entitled to your opinion. I have no interest in getting into an argument over it though so will end this here

Have a look at average positions. I think we played a back 3, as does Bedfordspurs, and the average positions seems to back that up given that Tanganga and Alderweireld were next to each other.

You're obviously entitled to your opinion. I have no interest in getting into an argument over it though so will end this here

Can you do a screen print of the metric you mean. Everything I am looking at has him playing as a deep right back until he switched sides when Rose went off.

Can you do a screen print of the metric you mean. Everything I am looking at has him playing as a deep right back until he switched sides when Rose went off.
upload_2020-1-30_19-44-0.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-30_19-43-3.png
    upload_2020-1-30_19-43-3.png
    546 KB · Views: 8
Remember this one fondly! Mind you, 2 of our goals and City's would not have counted with VAR, for offside. Ohh, and N'jie did his one brilliant thing in this game!

Dude, there's no doubt he played right back, and then left back. Apart from that, who cares? Some of you guys are so bogged down with formations. It's irrelevant! What's important is how you attack, and how you defend. Not the numbers on a piece of paper/screen.
You attack when you can, and defend when you have to.

Remember this one fondly! Mind you, 2 of our goals and City's would not have counted with VAR, for offside. Ohh, and N'jie did his one brilliant thing in this game!
3 of the 5 goals were offside - utter flimflam football, prior to VAR. Why even bother playing offside pre-VAR?

Amazing to see Eriksen and Dele with a full head of hair, and Dier running.

3 of the 5 goals were offside - utter flimflam football, prior to VAR. Why even bother playing offside pre-VAR?

I honestly have no idea How the assistant missed Walker being at least 5 meters offside! Shocking!

Football was fun back then.

I noticed how our starting lineup is not a whole lot different to that team while City has bought a completely new team, more or less, since then. It pays to cheat.

Football was fun back then.

I noticed how our starting lineup is not a whole lot different to that team while City has bought a completely new team, more or less, since then. It pays to cheat.

Also pays to refresh your squad every once in a while. That was 5 years ago, you don't have to be Emirates Marketing Project (in fact, almost all cubs aren't) to not have an almost identical starting eleven 5 years later.

Last 2 windows hopefully show this rebuild happening, we will probably be fielding a very different eleven by the end of next season.

As most of our midfielders give the ball away like millionaires and have never heard of the concept of picking up a runner we should play 6 at the back and lump it up to the 4 up front and hope for the best.

Also pays to refresh your squad every once in a while. That was 5 years ago, you don't have to be Emirates Marketing Project (in fact, almost all cubs aren't) to not have an almost identical starting eleven 5 years later.

Last 2 windows hopefully show this rebuild happening, we will probably be fielding a very different eleven by the end of next season.
All true, that was my point more or less, but they are still cheaters.

Lloris
Tanganga, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Sessegnon
Ndombele, Gedson
Lucas, Lo Celso, Bergwijn
Son

Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Dier, Winks, Dele, Lamela, Parrott

Back