• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Big Oil

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are miles better than us. We just kick it away when we have the ball and can't contain them when we don't have the ball. On top of that, City have the match officials in their pocket, so the second half will be difficult. Sterling should have been off twice.

WInks has been ok. GLC and Tanganga our best players as usual, oh and Lloris too

Yeah, Winks hasn't been bad, but he can't do what N'dombele can, and without a player who can receive the ball and link up with our attackers, we're just going to keep on hoofing it without result, it seems. Lo Celso can play some piercing passes, but I reckon N'dombele is better at receiving the ball while under pressure, and doing something positive with it.

Sterling should be off twice now

Stonewall red on Alli and then the second yellow for dive.

Can’t give a yellow in VAR

Another massive flaw

We’ve done ok - only issues are from our own errors

Son gets a 1 out of 10 for that performance. It has been utter brick.

His pace is off at the mo. I said in last weeks thread I think he’s carrying a niggle as doesn’t show the burst at the moment and it’s looked even more evident today.

Sterling should be off twice now

Stonewall red on Alli and then the second yellow for dive.

Can’t give a yellow in VAR

Another massive flaw

We’ve done ok - only issues are from our own errors
I don't understand how he's on the pitch at all.

Three bookable dives, one straight red tackle and plenty of being a prick in the middle.

Would love to see someone go through his knee and end his cheating clam of a career.

VAR doesn’t change the fact that for the second penalty decision there has to be one, it’s either a foul or a dive, a penalty or a booking.

A touch better than I expected, but sadly ruined by the farcial time it took to award the penalty. The check should have started immediately and play halted.

We could have scored up the other end (I know, long shot), and it would have had to be chalked off.

That’s exactly why they let play go on. Incase the on field decision is correct and game can continue. I prefer they only pull it up if need be, helps game in long run.

It wasn’t all bad, but why can’t we just play sensible football, if we play smart in the second half we can get a few of them sent off and win the game.

We dont do smart. I have lost count the number of times a defender has picked up an early yellow and I have said run at him for the rest of the match and we rarely do.

If I was Mourinho I would be telling somebody to be wind Sterling up, he is a timebomb. Just keep niggling away at him, Graham Roberts would have him a second yellow in no time

Back