• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs v South Coast Big Club FA Cup 4th Round Replay

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Each of their players must have run twice the distance of ours. They're moving with and without the ball; we're lightly jogging

Son and Lucas must be so frustrating to play with. Time and time again their decision making has been shocking.

No worse than what Poch was serving up for the last year,.but we're picking up more points.

Under both of them it's the on field decision making that's terrible.

I mean, other than Brighton (and Bayern) I would say it is but it wasn't actually even meant as a criticism specifically of Mourinho.

Just a general comment about the utter crap we've been watching recently. And the shocking performances of many of our stars.

I mean, other than Brighton (and Bayern) I would say it is but it wasn't actually even meant as a criticism specifically of Mourinho.

Just a general comment about the utter crap we've been watching recently. And the shocking performances of many of our stars.

This is part of the problem. They believe they're stars, need to keep proving it.

I agree it’s utter dross. Can’t dress it up really. Poch or Jose it’s a sad regression

Back