• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Manure vs Mighty Spurs

FT 3-0. After a pretty dire first half, we killed them after half time. Scoring from the CORNER was absolutely key to that result. Once we were ahead, the gaps opened up and we fully exploited them. Moura was clinical and definitely MOM. Well done Spurs. Very pleased and proud tonight. Worth waiting for !

The best bit about this, for me, is not that its Utd, or OT.

Its that we came up against a team whose only intent was to spoil our game plan, and a refereeing team that was shocking, and still won comfortably in the end.

These are exactly the games we have struggled with in recent seasons, laboured, lacked ideas and a cutting edge.

Today? Took a step well away from that, put Utd to the sword, kept our heads, took our chances, and managed the game. Superb.

That it was Utd, at OT, is the icing on the cake.

And seeing Mourinhos brick eating grimace in the post match bits a little later will be the cherry on top

Yes!! Well done. First half not so comfortable (albeit dodgy penalty decision). But we took control second half.
Some lovely football. Could have had a couple more. Another ‘Totten(am can’t win away at top 6 teams” put to rest.
I said this will be a momentous season for us. I really believe that.

Excellent. Well done to all who managed to get there tonight. What a memory to have.

FT 3-0. After a pretty dire first half, we killed them after half time. Scoring from the CORNER was absolutely key to that result. Once we were ahead, the gaps opened up and we fully exploited them. Moura was clinical and definitely MOM. Well done Spurs. Very pleased and proud tonight. Worth waiting for !

deadhorse.jpg

Also, big props to Poch. He clearly made an adjustment at half-time that phucked Utd's back 3, with Eriksen getting down the channel ahead of Trippier. Dembele was excellent 2nd half.

Best of all, aside scoring 3, was the way we managed the game at 0-2 up. Settled it down, broke up the game, used a few dirty tricks. Ended up being easy for us.

And very glad to have Toby back in the team and on his game.

anndddddd...we won that without really firing on all cylinders!

I can understand Moura getting MOTM but Toby was fudging immense. Just vital touches and got in great positions. A far better player than Sanchez at this stage. Loved his performance.

Thought Mousa did very well and Alli too. Rose picked up big time second half too.

We weren’t that great but we showed a bit of steel and quality when it mattered.

Can’t wait for Jose’s press conference.

I hope our foreign fans watching this at stupid o’clock savour this result.

With the United fans they must know it’s a great time

United had much of the game, but when you score three and add in the big big chances we missed, you can't really say we didn't deserve it, in my opinion. Apart from lukaku going past Hugo and the one lukaku had in the second half, united werent really close.

Back