• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** LEICESTER CITY Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Strong team for this please. Let's get Kane the golden boot.
Plus, a win puts us on 83 points, surpassing the 81 points Leicester finished on last year. Let's humiliate them in front of their cardboard clapping fans.

This!

Their fans are almost as obnoxious as the Spammers and I hope to see the Crisp Bowl as empty at the final whistle on Thursday as the Olympic Stadium was after Wet Spam got thrashed on Sunday!

This!

Their fans are almost as obnoxious as the Spammers and I hope to see the Crisp Bowl as empty at the final whistle on Thursday as the Olympic Stadium was after Wet Spam got thrashed on Sunday!
What's happened again? Oh I get it! Us being the only team capable of actually putting up a title challenge, while they are lingering in the bottom half of the table. Yes, I've seen that before.

massively overachieving with the lowest net spend in the division over the last 5 years

yes it bloody well has happened again

Their fans are becoming a right bunch of intolerable idiots. Like West Ham acting like we're their main rivals now. Well done they won the league but now they're taking the p*ss out of us for "bottling it". They have never been relevant before last season and they've gone back to mediocrity. I hope we smash them. Expecting a tough game, as it's another team who see us as their final now. Expect a lot of sh*t from their fans too.

Their fans are becoming a right bunch of intolerable idiots. Like West Ham acting like we're their main rivals now. Well done they won the league but now they're taking the p*ss out of us for "bottling it". They have never been relevant before last season and they've gone back to mediocrity. I hope we smash them. Expecting a tough game, as it's another team who see us as their final now. Expect a lot of sh*t from their fans too.

Ode to spurs

Oh please let us destroy them live on Sky.
I am sure that our players remember their behaviour last season and it must rankle how they were presented as the chosen ones at our expense.

They are a rank lot. That soulless ground, Jamie Vardy, THOSE clapperboards. Seasons of mediocrity await them, with perhaps a relegation or two to spice it up.

0-12 (Kane x6, Walker x3, Alli, Eriksen, Pochettino).

if Tottenham f#cking it up means finishing 2nd every season, then you know what, we can f#ck it up most seasons.

Yes, 13pts behind and got it down to 4pts, to at least give Sky something to talk about, oh yes, we really f#cked it up.

So how many points clear at the top were we at one stage...oh yes thats right, we were never in a position to 'blow'

Inbreds.

It would be great to smash them, really don't understand these idiots, in 5 years they will be just another fudging trivia question.

This is going to be a close game. They are on a decent run. So full of confidence and also they may want to put one over us again.

Im going for a 2-1 win. Kane with both. Get him level with Lukaku going into the last round of fixtures.

Kane has missed 10 games? not sure on the number. So would be amazing.

Oh, it's only a bit of banter. Let them have their day in the sun. Soon enough they'll get relegated anyway. I hope it can help fire our boys up, and that we smash them, obviously. :D

That tweet about them being glad Chelsea won the league over us should be put on the dressing room wall before kick-off, that should be inspiration enough without a teamtalk

Back