• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

Downloaded the Pro evo demo (had to create a Hong Kong user account) on PS4.

Really impressed with it, i think its more playable than FIFA! cant wait for the game to come out. Shame its not till October.

Great tip man, did the same :)

Do you have to be logged in as your Hong Kong user to play it once down loaded or can you play off any other ID?

Last edited:
yeh forgot about that! think they did it last year, didnt mind the demo but the game was terrible. The demo was meant to be out yesterday in the UK but they let everyone down.

Hehe, yeah, that's another one they're good at. Also, advertising game features that just aren't included in the game. Remember the big fuzz about the "heart" feature last year? Player ID the year before. Smart AI. There's always something, yet it always feels pretty much like the same game that came the year before after you've played it for a while. PES 2011 was decent, PES 2012 was really good if you knew which patches to get for it (you had to combine 2-3 gameplay patches and whatnot to make the game even playable), but overall it doesn't really seem like the game has evolved at all since PES 6.

Great tip man, did the same :)

Do you have to be logged in as your Hong Kong user to play it once down loaded or can you play off any other ID?

Yes on PS4 you have to keep logged into your Hong Kong account. PS3 you can use what you want. My mate used my login ID on ps3 and downloaded it and logged back into his on PSN id.

I have got both the FIFA Demo and PES. i prefer the pes one so far.

All the Batman games were well received on the PS3. If you are going to put serious time in I'd be tempted to start at the first one and play them all. Not really my cup of tea.

Disappointed with the PES demo if I'm honest. Didn't think the PS4 was backwards compatible but they've basically churned out PES 2013 again.

Bought FIFA 15 from the US PSN store yesterday. Cost me £40 compared to £60 for a UK download and I get it three days early! A "downside" is that you can't buy fifa points but seeing as that was an addiction for me last year it's a bit of a result too. Think I'll be download a fee other games like that in the future.

From the new FIFA:

barca.jpg

FIFA 15 out today. Already had a gooner disconnect after I went 2-0 up in the 90th minute at the death star from Soldado with a ridiculous first time volley.

wont be getting it till next week, are the long through balls still ruining the game?

How different is it from the demo?

Back